Chapter 1.3

Panda Baby

     "It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness".-Charles Spurgeon

                                                                    ~*~

         Zitao was  walking into the school like he owned it, The students stopped and stared some even drooled as he made his way towards the office, He only smiled and continued his quest.

        Once he found it he was greeted by a Small paled skinned boy that was awfully cute. He had big eyes that made him stand out.

"Hi there, You must be the new student ,i'm i right?"

"Yeah, I'm Huang Zitao I just moved here from china so my Korean is'nt that good, sorry"

"No, It's okay, I'm Do Kyungsoo i'm the office Aid and the school guidance counselor told me to show you around the school before school actually started"

 

"Oh,OK that's great ,I really as starting to wonder if i was able to find my way around the school It's so big" 

"Yeah,it is but it'll be easy to find your way around once you get used to it" 

"Thank you Kyungsoo, I appreciate it"

"No problem Tao" 

As they walked around and talked about the different classes they find out they we're both in the last class of the day together....  p.e class. 

" i love my p.e class,You'll love it to" Kyungsoo exclaimed 

" Why"

"Beacuse all of the cool people are in there and the couch is lazy and one reason for me is my boyfriend is in there" he giggled 

"Ahhh That's why, i see now"

"I want you to meet my friends later but now i'm off to class by Tao, see ya in eighth block"

"Bye,Kyungsoo"

Today is going to be a good day.