Episode 3

Remember Me

Donghae stood in a beautiful park. In the center of park there is a cabin. Donghae didn't know where he is. And he wanted to know where he is, so Donghae walked through the park with full of white roses in the side road, the sound of birds chirping and the sky is bright. Made his feel so good. He walked toward the cabin, When he reached the front of the cabin, he opened the door and entered into it, he is looking around the cabin.

There he saw a room filled with white and he saw two men inside. He walked over to two men. When he would talk, the two men turned and faced him. Donghae was surprised by what he saw, he grunted when he knows who one of the people who were there. That person is Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk was there standing next to a round table with a white dress suit and white shoes. His blond hair and white skin make him look so radiant. Quite different with Eunhyuk that he seen in the hospital earlier, which only wear hospital gown dress.

Eunhyuk stood next to a tall man, this guy wears all-black suit, his hair that falls and black, contrasted with his milky-white skin. That tall man is really pretty, looks like a girl.

“so , this is that person?” man dressed all in black ask to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk nodded to answer his question. The man walked over Donghae. Standing right in front of him and stare at Donghae, probing, makes Donghae frown. feel uncomfortable with the probing gaze by this men. “I am Heechul, Kim Heechul, call me hyung because I'm older than you.”

“You know why you're here?” he asked Donghae,and Donghae shook his head, answering his questions.

“because you can see him.” the man who called Heechul said pointing towards Eunhyuk. “I am here to explain the rules to you. Listen carefully! As long as I have not finished talking you aren’t allowed to interrupt or leave! And may only speak when I ask. Got it?" Heechul said coldly make the two men who were there felt a chill of fear to hear it.

“Good boy, okay i will start. Listen carefully!” Heechul said, Donghae and Eunhyuk stood side by side facing Heechul and be prepared to listen to anything that comes out of Heechul's mouth.

“firstly, no one can know if you, Donghae, could see, hear and touch Eunhyuk. If there is one person who knows from your mouth or you left traces behind about that, So that day,the day from your life and Eunhyuk’s life will be reduced a year.”

“second, Eunhyuk just a soul, he needs an energy from people who can see him, and that’s person is you Donghae, to move do soeme activities. He can’t stay away from you more from 2x24 hours. Take it easy, you will not die or loose a bit energy just because Eunhyuk take your energy. Eunhyuk will feel what you feel. taste of food, pain, joy, and other. So is it the other way.  You two will shareit all.”

“Third, all my words before it will work as Donghae agrees to help Eunhyuk find the lost memories before the accident. Donghae had 3 days to think about all of it.”

“enough, I'll explain the rest when you are in a precarious condition, err actually I forget what the other rules. Well, is there any question?” Heechul stop talking and let the two men in front of him talk.

“what if I don’t agree?” Donghae ask,made​​ Eunhyuk draw his breath.

“Simple, Eunhyuk will die, because there is only one of the lucky people who can see souls of the coma’s person. If you do not want to help him then he will die because there are no more people can see it except you." Heechul said, making the two men in front of him shocked to hear his words.

“Andweee!!! I mustn’t die!! Donghae-ssi, please help me, I have my brother Minho who will suffer if I die, my fiance Krystal, he can commit suicide if I die. And my parents are expecting me. Please help me.” Eunhyuk pleaded, makeDonghae feel sorry and annoyed.

“Eunhyuk-ssi, you have the perfect thing in your world, while I, I will not have any advantage helps you Eunhyuk-ssi." Donghae said coldly

“Ah almost forgot. There is actually a gift for someone who can see soul in a coma and helped back to life. Donghae, you'll find your happiness when Eunhyuk could live again." Heechul said.

“happiness ...??” Eunhyuk and Donghae said almost in the same time. Do not know what Heechul mean.

“Yes, happiness!! Donghae, a painter and writer, left home and his father, has a sister who is very loved. Sandara. She is the only one of the most important person in your life. And one more. You are a gay. Have you ever felt happiness after your mother died?" Heechul said. Make Donghae and Eunhyuk gasped in surprise.

“ho-how do you know about my self?” Donghae asked surprised, because his identity is so far always his hide, was revealed.

“Easy, because I'm an angel. I can know anything about you.” Heechul smiled at Donghae who was shocked and spechless now. “Your gift is a happiness. Not only for you but for your sister too. Willing is not ye make her happy?” Heechulstop talking and make Donghae think.

“I'll give you time. Now it's time for me to go. Think!! when you say you  are agree, i will appear.”

In the blink of an eye Heechul missing then also Eunhyuk. Then the all-white room that had now turned into darkness. Donghae was surprised by the change. He felt his body sweaty and his heart pounding. Feeling afraid to be alone. Then a hand grasp his hand. Makes him feel a little calm. That hand took his hand and ran after it's all dark.

* * *

Donghae woke from his sleep with the body sweating and panting breath. That's not a bad dream at the beginning, but somehow in the dark room he face it looked so scary. But then the hand that carries him. make it so quiet. That hand was thin and soft. Whose hand is that?

Donghae stood up and headed to the kitchen to get a drink, he was relieved that what happens in all-white room proved to be only a dream. 'Maybe the dream was happening because of what had happened to me yesterday. Meet the ghost is in fact not an easy thing to forget. And after meeting the ghost i had a dream something weird like that.'  Donghae though

Donghae lost in his reverie and did not realize someone comes.

“YAAA!! LEE DONGHAE!!” Donghae surprised by the call that he turned and saw his sister Sandara, standing behind him.

“Oh, noona, you startled me!”

“don’t you hear me come in? Weird, I've called you three times.” Sandara walked to the couch and threw her body there.

Donghae took a drink and gave it to Sandara. Sandara happily took it and thanked to her brother.

“I hear you crash yesterday. Gwencana?” Sandara asked staring at his brother with a view worried. Donghae just nodded and made Sandara breath of relief.

“ah, let me rest a while hae.” Sandara said and closed his eyes.

Donghae looked at his sister who closed her eyes in exhaustion. Feeling guilty for what his sister experienced. his sister fight hard to replace his father place at company, Sandara struggled because want their father could see her as a good leader not as a weak woman. Sandara struggling for Donghae to be free from the life he didn’t want. Donghae feel to be useless when dealing with his sister.

“Were you that tired? Was that so hard for you noona?” Donghae said softly almost in a whisper but it was enough to make Sandara shocked and regret show her tired face at her brother. She understood what the words his brother mean. Sandara justify his seat and looked at her brother.

“anyi, it is not hard at all hae, don’t worry about me. Just live as you want. Because I live like what I want and no one can't stop me. We will not die or suffer just because we are struggling to live on our way. Happines always there Hae, and we never regret it, because we live at our way, we struggling for it.  right?” Sandara said make Donghae smiling at his sister.

Donghae really love this woman. Donghae knew how she struggled to get recognition from his father but his father never looked at her at all, that his father wanted was Donghae as his successor. His son not his daughter. For that Donghae always feel ashamed and guilty faced his sister but his sister always make Donghae comfortable. Donghae promised to his sister to live happily like what she wants.

After sometime spent in Donghae’s apartment. Sandara went back to her work. Leaving Donghae who drowned with his mind again.

“So, she is your sister? Your life is full of pressures and demands." A voice came, and for the second time today Donghae startled.

“Eunhyuk-ssi what are you doing here?” Eunhyuk walked over Donghae.

“To persuade you of course. I need a life and you need a happiness." Eunhyuk said, then Donghae realized something.

“Happiness? So-so it's not a dream?” Donghae asks confused to Eunhyuk.

“Of course not. That is a fact that should you choose." Eunhyuk said, making donghae brow his furrowed. “I've told you. I will not interfere anything of your business." Donghae said, a little shouting and pressing his words.

Eunhyuk sighed then faced Donghae. "Donghae-ssi, listen!I feel what your sister felt. I worked furiously to be the best in the eyes of my father and let minho achieve his dream. Just like your sister who allow you to live in your way. Can you imagine if you lost your sister? You will be someone who is lonely and all demands will fall to you. Sandara noona will be very sad to see you like that from heaven. I also don’t want to see my brother minho should suffer just because I'm dead. I have a fiancee and brother to look after. Can’t you think was in my position or maybe your sister’s position.” Eunhyuk explaining to make donghae understand. This time Donghae hear it carefully.

Donghae thought about Eunhyuk’s words. He knew exactly what Eunhyuk and Minho’s felt. After meeting with Minho, Eunhyuk’s brother yesterday, he immediately understood what was happening. Eunhyuk and Minho are in the same position with him, but the difference is,Eunhyuk and Minho were born in a family full of happiness and love not like him and Sandara noona.

There is little desire to help Eunhyuk but Donghae’s doubt greater than the desire,make him takken a back and wouldn’t help Eunhyuk.

“You will not die or suffer because helping me Donghae-ssi." Eunhyuk said made ​​Donghae’s wide-eyed to hear Eunhyuk’s sentence.
 

We will notdie or suffer just because we are struggling to live on our way.’

 

That sentence, just like Sandara noona’s sentences which often she use to calm him down.

“All right. I'll help you.” Donghae said then Eunhyuk surprised and glared at him. Didn’t believe his ears.

Eunhyuk should be cheered and smiled broadly as Donghae agreed to help him but he didn’t do anything. his happiness over flowed but he can’t move or speak. He was too happy to express it.

“BUT, if until I managed to make you come back to life and happiness doesn’t come to me and my sister I will chase you and kill you. Remember that Eunhyuk-ssi.” Donghae said to threaten but Eunhyuk was silent with his eyes twinkling. Still don’t know what to say. And suddenly Eunhyuk hugging Donghae. Mumbled a thousand thank you.

Donghae who beginning surprised by the hug, now just be quiet and slightly a smile appeared on his lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: the adventure will start next chapter. thank you for subscribe. please leave a comment! NO SILENT READER, please!! i will reply your comment i promisse.