Episode 14 : Behind The Accident Part 1

Remember Me

This chapter is about the night before Eunhyuk’s  accident, the thing that Eunhyuk should remember and written on the Diary .  i make it 2 Part.

Part 1

Eunhyuk sat in front of his brother, they spent the night with drinking. Honestly, Eunhyuk want to spend the night with her fiance, Krystal, but suddenly his brother called him and said he wanted to meet him. Because Minho the one that ask, he can’t said no.

Tonight he canceled an appointment with Krystal and go to the place where he and his brother spend time together to relieve stress. They will drink and complain about each other's lives, give each other advice and will go home with smile and laugh.

Ussually, Minho will waiting Eunhyuk come later and drank together, but tonight is really different, when Eunhyuk comes,  Minho already drank a few bottles. And strangely, its been an hour since Eunhyuk came, but no complaints or stories he heard from Minho. Eunhyuk felt very strange with his brother attitude.

“Hyung, why do not you drink?” Minho said and handed Eunhyuk a bottle of beer.

“Ya! What happen with you? there is something bothering you?  why didn’t you say anything and just drink?” Eunhyuk asked, expressed his curiosity.

Minho looked at Eunhyuk, making Eunhyuk feel a little uncomfortable.

“uh, uri Hyung is very Handsome, but not better than me.” Minho said, making Eunhyuk laugh. Eunhyuk knew it, and they're always open about it, not a problem for Eunhyuk, he felt even though he is not as handsome as his brother but he's more charismatic than Minho.

“you call me just want to make sure of this problem, ha, right you are more handsome than me.”eunhyuk said and make Minho laugh. “You are too much drink, let's walk you home.” Eunhyuk up, then dragged his brother. Minho obey and follow Eunhyuk stepped into his car. Minho was too drunk to realize that he was in his brother’s car, and unconsciously crying loudly making Eunhyuk who was driving so surprised.

“YAA!! What happen with you? There's something that makes you like this?” Eunhyuk asking and trying to focus drove.

“Hyung! I love her, but why did not he ever pick me? Why hyung?” Minho crying and grumbling to his brother, making Eunhyuk understand why he acting strange tonight.

“Ah, a women dumped you.” Eunhyuk start to understand the situation. “Oh wait, this is the first time you told me about woman, was she your first love?” Eunhyuk ask and Minho answer his questions with nodded.” Wait until we get to your place and you little sober, then tell me what happened. “Eunhyuk said then Minho asleep in his car until they reached Minho’s apartment.

Eunhyuk help his brother out of the car and bring him into his apartment, releasing his brother socks, change his clothes and put him to sleep in the bed.

After making sure his brother was comfortably asleep, he sat in bed and stared at his brother. He did not know what problem that Minho has, may be a woman that he mumbled in his car before was the problem, but he did not know who she is and what a releationship that they have. The only thing that he knew is his brother now suffering because of that woman. Eunhyuk smiles and thinks that his brother had to be face this problem so he can face the tougher problem later, and he was grateful he has never had a hard time with a woman, his relationship with Krystal always good.

Eunhyuk take a big sigh, felt he had to go and let his brother rest.

"Hyung," Minho called him when he reach the door. “I can’t bury this feel again, I felt I would be crazy if I did not tell the truth to you.” Eunhyuk turned around and looked at his brother. Minho sat on the bed with his head down.

“Uhm? Waeyo? Do you have a problem that make you like this? Tell me.” Eunhyuk turned around and sat down beside her brother.

“Hyung, can you grant my wish? Just this one, after that I will not ask anything from you again until I die.” Minho said makes Eunhyuk not understand.

“What Is that?  as long as I'm able I will grant it, you know how much I love you right?” Eunhyuk said with smile in his face.

“Hyung, after i tell you, maybe you'll hate me forever, but that's okay as long you can grant it for me.” Minho said makes Eunhyuk do not understand, what situation is this now.

“What are you saying? I do not understand.”

Minho draw his breath and looked at Eunhyuk. “Hyung, please cancel your marriage with Krystal.”
Eunhyuk supprised hearing request from her brother, how could he asked such a request.

“Minho ya!  Are you drunk right? You don’t know what are you talking about, right?”

“Hyung, I'm totally sober, and I say what I really want to say.”

Eunhyuk looked at her brother, did not understand what he was talking about.

“Why? You know how my relationship with krystal? why are you asking for something that I could not do?” Eunhyuk said, still do not understand what his brother wants.

“I know hyung, but you have to cancel your wedding plans, for krystal sake and for yourself sake!” Minho said firmly and loudly.

“Why? You have to tell the reason to me?” Eunhyuk said, feel there's something that his brother hide, then Eunhyuk realize something, “Minho yaa, the woman you tell me before... the women who dump you ...” Eunhyuk stopped saying, do not dare to continue his words, he swallowing his saliva and dare to said, “that woman are Krystal.”

‘NO’ is a word that he want to hear right now  but God seems not want to give that word to him right now, he saw Minho nodded. And the word that has the same mean with that nodded is ‘YERS’not ‘NO’.
Minho nod made him realize what kind of situation that he face right now. Eunhyuk draw breath, trying to calm down and hold his anger. Trying to control his emotion, trying to make his brain think first rather than his heart. But then, Minho ruined it and make it worst when Minho said “I love her”

Eunhyuk stood up and grab Minho’s clothes,he can hold again his anger.

“how dare you! What do you say, what do you want? She is your brother’s fiance” Eunhyuk said with anger on his eyes and words, and Minho feel his brother anger. Look so scary but he don’t have a choice right now beside face it.

“Hyung, I'm sorry I hurt you, but I really love krystal.” Minho said, making eunhyuk could not hold his anger, he threw Minho until his head hit the wall, make the younger groan in pain.

“Are you sure it wasn’t  unrequited love? Do you think krystal will also fall in love with you?” Eunhyuk said, now Minho was too much for him, he love his brother but Minho’s attitude made him sick. Right now, a man that he face was not his brother but a man who took his girlfriend, and he had to guard his self-esteem.

Eunhyuk’s question before make Minho Silent, and Eunhyuk can bear with this silent, he think that if he stand there longer, he will kill his brother, so he decide to going out, leave minho and his crazy words, but again when Eunhyuk will reach the doorknob, Minho called him.

“Hyung, I've ever slept with krystal, and not just once.”

And that sentence makes Eunhyuk lose control, he jump to Minho and started beating him. Throw away all affection for his Brother, he may have forgotten that minho is his brother.

Eunhyuk kept hitting Minho, Minho did not fight back, not because he did not have the energy but because he knew there was no point in fighting back. He can only hold, until Eunhyuk stopped, he knew his brother could not have killed him.

And after making Minho’s lips bleeding, he stopped and panting. Eunhyuk’s eyes show hate, anger, jealous and love too. Minho turning his head, avoid his brother’s eyes.  

Eunhyuk throw Minho’s body,  Then go and leaving Minho without saying a word.

After Eunhyuk’s leaving, Minho close his eyes, and cry in silent, he knew what he had done, but for him this is something he should do, he knew too well how Eunhyuk’s personality. After what happened before Eunhyuk will leave Krystal. if someone asking is he feel guilty, he will said yes. He know how much his brother love him. He felt guilty, and that’s feel is killing him. But he know if he never done this that guilty will grow more scary and maybe can kill him someday.

Minho do this not because he want to win Krystal. Get krystal, and hold her on his arms after this incident was a gamble for him. There will two ending after Eunhyuk broke up with krystal. First, krystal would be his, or Second,  krystal will go away from them.  Whichever krystal’s option is not a problem for him. What matters to him is Krystal and Eunhyuk ended their relationship. Because he could not bear to see krystal, woman that he loves, his first love, married with another man, and what is worse is that man was her brother

 

# # #

Will update Next Week, Just pray I don't have too much work to do then i will keep my prommise,

Enjoy and don't forget to Commet.

 

Thank You all, I love You :))))