Episode 9: Meet Krystal

Remember Me

Donghae sat in front of Eunhyuk’s body, these last few days he often spent his time in hospital and maintain Eunhyuk(body),  and Eunhyuk(soul) will follow her mother to come home, looking for some clue, maybe there is some thing that could make him remember about what happens before the accident.

Donghae had been in the hospital for 3 hours, he just sat, looking at Eunhyuk who was silent and asleep, he felt very tired of doing this, he was not the person who can dwell in boredom, but for some reason this time he's willing to do so.

He noted carefully in his brain to bring painting equipment or bring his laptop with him, he was a painter and writer but since Eunhyuk came in his life, he no longer productive. He does not entirely blame Eunhyuk, he ignored his work because he found 'something' more fun than painting and writing and that 'thing' was Eunhyuk, since Eunhyuk came, he did many wonderful things, and everything he did was always beyond his allegations.  he found it very fun. At first he did it just for fun but then he discovered how Eunhyuk wants to live again and he realizes all that he lived not a game.

Donghae sighed, looking around, trying to find something to reduce his boredom. he looked at the clock and the needle still showed at 10.30, Eunhyuk’s mother and Eunhyuk(soul) will come after lunch around 12.30. and he still has 2 hours to survive there.

Donghae stood up and looked around, tired of sitting too long, he tried to find a magazine or something that could kill time, and when he was looking for something under the table, he found a guitar bag, his face instantly changed to cheers. Opens in a hurry, like a child who found candy under his pillow when wake up.

And when the bag is open, his smile widening, a medium colored wood acoustic guitar in his hands. he took it and sat down beside Eunhyuk’s body.

“is it yours? Waaa daebak! this is a classic acoustic guitar, you would already have it since you're a teenager.” Donghae speak with passion on Eunhyuk's body and tried to pluck his guitar. “hwaaa sounds so good, you must treat it very well. Okay I'll play a song, you'll be surprised to hear what will i play.”

Donghae started to play a song that had brought Eunhyuk(soul). Remember me. Donghae brought some songs and then stopped and looked at Eunhyuk. "How? Are you surprised? I can play your songs. I saw every detail of your hand moving the key switch and my ears are sensitive enough to listen to the melody that comes out of the guitar, and now I can play it.” Donghae explained with pride at Eunhyuk(body).

He started playing that song again with a smile in his lips and tried to remember the lyrics to the song.

“You can play that song?” A voice startling Donghae, make Donghae stopped playing guitar. Turning to see who the owner of the voice.

A beautiful woman came over and saw with his round eyes. Cute. The woman sitting next to Donghae and looked at him with amazement. “You can play that song? Who are you?” the woman asked Donghae and closer her face on Donghae’s face, wrinkling his brow and investigate Donghae’s face, make Donghae back of his head because feel the woman is too close to see his face. “Uh, I've never seen you, who are you?” She justifies her seat, making Donghae was relieved.

“Donghae. Lee Donghae.” Donghae say his name and held out his hand. The women welcome his hand and give a beautifull smile on Donghae, make Donghae feels that she is the second most beautiful woman after his sister's Sandara Park.

“Krystal, Jung Krystal.” She said Her name, actually Donghae already knew who she was. But he wanted to be polite in the face of a woman who Eunhyuk loved so much.

“I'm a Eunhyuk’s friend, I met him not long before he had an accident.” Donghae explained. and Krystal frown.

“Weird, Eunhyuk oppa never talked about you. But you two look very close."

“How do you know me and Eunhyuk so close?” Donghae asks.

“That song, remember me, that song is often sung by Eunhyuk oppa deceased's brother, and only a few people who know the song, and now you play that song, you must an important person for Eunhyuk oppa. He never sing that song to others, unless the person is important enough for his life." Krystal explains, making Donghae surprised.

Donghae feel happy, he felt his heart full and smile on his lips. He was pleased to hear Krystal explanation, was delighted to hear that he was someone important to Eunhyuk.

"Wait, Eunhyuk have another brother?" Donghae ask because he has never heard Eunhyuk told him that he had a brother besides minho.

Krystal nodded. "Eunhyuk is actually 3 brothers, he has an older brother and a younger brother, Eunhyuk oppa very proud of his brother, but his brother had a severe illness which made him unable to live long. He died when Eunhyuk oppa was in 2nd grade and his older brother was in 3rd grade at high school. Before his brother died, his brother talked to him after that he died in his arms. Since then, Eunhyuk never talked about his older brother. Not attend the funeral and never mention the name of his brother again." Krystal talking and Donghae listening carefully. Donghae felt that Krystal understands all about Eunhuk's life, there is a strange feeling that settle on him knowing the truth that he did not know anything about Eunhyuk.

"Eunhyuk oppa never wept for his brother's departure, but I knew he was the most sad. I accompanied him every minute, I never leave my eyes from him." Krystal smiled. Approached Eunhyuk(body)  and held her hand. "I hope he quickly wake up from his long sleep, I don't want to see him like this. I don't want him slept too long because of me." Krystal said make donghae guess what Krystal mean.

Donghae smiled at Krystal, he wondered why this woman telling and showing her feelings when they just met, Krystal really cheerful woman and open to anyone. As ever Eunhyuk said. Then Donghae realize something.

"Krystal-ssi, may I ask you something?" Donghae said and she nodded. "Do you love Eunhyuk-ssi?" donghae ask it, he know that Krystal is not a sensitive person, krystal is a open person, he think that if he ask something personal, krystal will answer it because of her kind. Krystal surprised by the question and look at Donghae. Search some explained why he ask it but Krystal just find a curious and innocent eyes.

"I ever loved him, now as long as he gets up again, I'll do anything for him."  Krystal replied and make Donghae surprised with the answer. Smell something fishy with her words.

"Krystal-ssi, I ever asked Eunhyuk the same question and he will answer yes very quickly and decisively, and when I asked you why you gave me doubts? Is not it unfair for him?"

"more unfair if I said yes when I do not know the answer?" Krystal said innocently made Donghae incubate upset, how could a woman plain and inconsistent like this could make the two brothers fall in love with her?

"You say that not because you doubt your feelings for Eunhyuk but you know for sure on who you fall in love. Is that because Minho-ssi?" Donghae said hiding a little anger at himself for this discussion.

Krystal certainly surprised by the question, he'd just met the man in front of him but it seems like the man in front of him know everything.

"I saw you kissing with his brother in front of my friend cafe, I know minho and I know your face because Eunhyuk never stops talking about you and show your pictures." Donghae explain, try to not make a Obviously reason. He won't krystal know that he know her face when he hide under eunhyuk's bed a few days after eunhyuk got accident.

Krystal smiled, then looked at Donghae. "We are not supposed to talk this in front of Eunhyuk."

"So you would prefer to talk behind him and lie to him?" Donghae laughing underestimate.

"Donghae-ssi, you know what the doctor says isn't it? Possible Eunhyuk oppa return is small and when he was alive and probably some nervous system will not work properly. This fact makes me want to kill myself, this guilt makes me want to disappear from this world."

Krystal said with a smile fixed on her face. The smile is very beautiful. But Donghae look that smile is so sad. This woman is laughing at herself. Donghae look it very pathetic.

"What do you mean?" Donghae asks Krystal did not understand. Do not understand why she endure on Eunhyuk  side when she loves Minho. Do not understand what Krystal doing now, why he feels guilty.

"Donghae-ssi i just met you 30 minutes ago, but i believe you are an importan person for Eunhyuk oppa, maybe Eunhyuk oppa trust you so much, so maybe i can trus you too." and Krystal sighed, tell some thing that makes Donghae do not understand what should be commented and what should he do. He know the truth that made him wish he never know about that. The truth that Eunhyuk(body) want to forget about it. The truth that Eunhyuk(soul) try to remember.





A/n:

- unbeta-ed as ussual

- sorry for not reply your comment because my wifii at home off, i dont know why but now my connection is back

- some of my subscribers already reading this chapter yesterday with a messy setting because when i update it from my blackberry i forget to mark the hide, i am so sorry, esp for DredhezRei so sorry dear you read the bad one yesterday but althought that was bad you still comment i love you so much!

- talk to me at twitter @niarstyle

- reader, i want a new poster but i don't know who can make it one, honestly i want someone who already read this. but i don't know who, can you please help me? *,*

Last but not least: please comment! I need a feed back. So please give me a properly comment! I have a 30+ subscribers but i just received 4-6 comment every update. Please please if you want me to STILL writing. Comment properly!



THANK YOU for reading and always leave a comment after read. I LOVE YOU ALL