Teach Me A Lesson

I Don't Want to Be a Teacher

"Ah", Hongbin sighed, as his head fell graciously into his hands. Sanghyuk smirked.

"I'm really glad you joined our class, Bean."

Hongbin frowned at Sanghyuk's informalities. But dismissed it as there were more pressing matters at hand, such as Mr Jung's lesson.

"Quiet!" Mr Jung called. Though it sounded more like he was describing his voice rather than giving a command. Instead he held up a large hand and the entire classroom fell into a hush. He cleared his throat.

"Today we will be covering the subject of", he paused. "Reproduction."

An excited murmuring enveloped the class, causing Mr Jung to reluctantly wave his hand in the air again until silence replaced the hushed giggles. Perhaps silence wasn't the best option, as the room filled with an awkward atmosphere.

Beside Hongbin, Sanghyuk was jigging his leg up and down. So he's one of those people, Hongbin thought to himself, miserably, as his pen began to shudder across the desk because of the vibrations Sanghyuk was causing. A sigh escaped his lips as he resorted to the only method he could think of to get Sanghyuk to stop.

Placing his dainty hand atop Sanghyuk's jiggling thigh was not top of his bucket list, but Hongbin couldn't say he was dissatisfied. This was most likely an indication he needed to be more disciplined with his private thoughts, but nonetheless Sanghyuk put a halt to the brief earthquake in the corner of the lab. Curiosity washed across his face as his eyes flickered from his thigh, to Hongbin's face and then back again, and then to the mildly explicit picture currently displayed on the board.

Hongbin's hand flew away from it resting position and slapped himself, a little too hard, in the lower face area. Sanghyuk, however, sat up straighter and folded his arms on the desk, seemingly interested in what Mr Jung was now saying.

"And this here", Mr Jung gestured to the organ diagram on the board. "Is a uterus."

"Tae-Mr Jung?" Sanghyuk interrupted.

"Yes?" Mr Jung replied apprehensively.

"Apparently the uterus is very small, but I like to believe it's very womby", Sanghyuk said innocently.

Mr Jung retained his poker face, "and this is the ovary. Where the eggs are produced."

Sanghyuk's hand flew to his chest, "Wow! But if women have eggs then why do we eat the ones from chickens?"

Hongbin nudged him in the ribs, agitated. Was Sanghyuk an imbecile or was he putting on an act? Or both?

Mr Jung's shoulders slumped, "Sanghyuk, do you wish to leave?"

Sanghyuk's eyes widened. Then narrowed. Was Mr Jung playing games with him? Sanghyuk decided yes, he most likely was, and knew his only option was to fight back.

"No Sir, but I have a question."

Mr Jung hesitated before nodding, allowing Sanghyuk's question to tumble from his mouth.

"Is it true that women poop babies?"

"Ah...." Hongbin's head hit the desk wearily.

 

----

As you most likely noticed, I haven't updated in a while. Sorry about that, also this chapter is a little short, just so I can get back into the swing of things. Enjoy  ^.~