I love you

Blind

"Luhan, please stop!" I yelled at him. How could he think something like that? I think he got surprised at me when I yelled because he was quiet. "Do you really think I would leave just because of this little thing?" He didn't answer. "Do you think I would be happy without you, knowing that you are alone and having a hard time?" He hung his head down so I couldn't see his face. "Please Luhan, do you r-really...t-", he cut me off. "No, but I don't want you to suffer anymore ___", he said. I took my hand on his cheeks to lift his head up to me and then I said, "as long as I am with you, then I don't care about anything else, just you, Luhan. But we haven’t seen if the operation worked so will you take of the thing from your eyes and hope it worked?" He nodded in agreement.

- 1 month later -

I sat on the bus on my way home from work. It had been a long day at work and my boss never let me take a break. I got out from the bus and walked home. When I opened the door, everything was black so I turned the light on and there was Luhan, standing in front of me with a suit and flowers. He smiled and looked me deeply in the eyes.

Yes, he can now see. The operation was successful and he was happier than ever. “You are probably wondering what I am doing, right?” He asked. I nodded and walked closer to him. “Do you know what day it is today?” He asked and I stopped at the moment just staring blankly at him. “With that look on your face, then I guess you forgot? Happy fourth anniversary!”

He took me in a tight hug and then I realized what he just said. How could I forget? “I’m sorry Luhan and happy anniversary!” He let go of the hug and gave me the flowers. “Wow, so pretty!” I said and looked at the flowers. Suddenly he did something unexpected. He got down on his knees and began to talk. “I have gone through a lot of stuff this year, and I don't think I can say with words how grateful I am for that you have been with me all the time. I want to be with you for the rest of my life and make you the happiest girl ever. I want to wake up beside you every day looking at your face and hold you close to me.” He stopped to get a box from his pocket and opened it. It was a beautiful diamond ring. He looked up at me and continued “and I want to show my appreciation with asking: do you want to marry me ___?

I looked at him in surprise. Tears of happiness are falling while I nodded. I couldn’t seem to say anything. Luhan stood up and took the ring on my finger. He looked me in the eyes and smiled “I love you ___ so much!” He said while his eyes got teary. “I love you too Luhan, so much!” We hugged again, his arm at my waist and my hands around his neck. When we broke the hug, he leaned forward looking at my lips. When I felt his lips on mine he kissed me with so much love and passion.

 

The End

_____________________________________

Hey guys! Thank you so much! I am so sorry if you got disappointed about the ending >.<

And if you have any idea what my next story can be about, then please let me know because I don't know what to write. Maybe I could make a new oneshot (I don't know if I could call this story a oneshot but anyway) make me happy with your comment :D

Thank you ^-^