Hospital

Blind

Now it had been 6 months since Luhan got blind and it were getting normal that he didn’t look me in the eyes when he spoke. In the beginning it was very sad, and I used to cry alone but now I just need to accept it for Luhan’s happiness. After the time he asked me to move in and now I am here, in our bed looking at Luhan’s pretty face while he is sleeping.

His arm was around my waist. I slowly took my hand to touch his face. He has so soft skin, I thought. My hand reached to touch his nose. “It’s not nice to play with people’s face when they sleep”, he said. “Oh, sorry did I wake you?” He opened his eyes, his pretty eyes. He’s eyes like usually didn’t look into mine but it was good enough. “No, it is okay”, he said with his sweet smile.

My phone was suddenly ringing and Luhan took his hand off my waist so I could answer the phone call. “Hello, is this ___ I am talking to?” The person from the phone said. “Yes, it is. What is it?” After the person from the phone call told me something, I ended the call and looked at Luhan who was now sitting on the bed with a hopeful face.

Flashback

Luhan and I were at the hospital talking to his doctor. The doctor sat in front of us while we hold each other hands. “If we can find a donor, then you can have an operation and hopefully after the operation, you can see again” the doctor said. “Really? Do you think that?” Luhan said with a little hope in his voice. “I can’t promise but, we will try our best”, the doctor said. “Thank you”. Luhan said and smiled to the doctor.

End of flashback

It was the hospital”, I started. My eyes got teary, not because I was sad but because I was so happy. “They have found a donor.” Luhan immediately jumped up from bed and hugged me. “I am so happy! Now I can finally see how beautiful you are again!” He said and kissed my forehead. We hugged for a while and just laughed. I haven’t seen him so happy after he got blind, I thought.

We drove to the hospital and now Luhan was lying on the hospital bed. I was sitting beside him and holding his hand. “Are you scared?” I asked. “No, only if you are not here when I wake up”, he said and smiled to me. A person came in and told me that I needed to leave so they could take Luhan to the operation room. I nodded and looked at Luhan. “I love you”, I whispered in his ear and kissed his forehead. “I love you too”, He said and squeezed my hand softly.

I sat at the waiting room, waiting for them to finish. I started to think about what if the operation didn’t work and how disappointed he is going to be. I don’t know how long I waited or thought about that but suddenly I heard someone walked over to me. I looked up and saw the doctor. I quickly raised me and asked how he was.

The operation was successful, but now we need to wait till he wakes up and see if he can see” he said. I thanked him and walked to where Luhan’s room was. I stepped inside and sat beside his bed. He had something that covered his eyes. My hand found his and I started to pray. Praying for him to be able to see again, and be happy. His hand moved a little as a result of him waking up.

Luhan, do you hear me?” He smiled, maybe because he got to know that I was with him. “Yes, I can hear your beautiful voice ___” I laughed at his cuteness. The doctor came in and asked if he was in any pain. He said no and the doctor asked if he wanted to take of the thing in front of his eyes or if he wanted to do it alone. “I want to do it alone with ___, I want her to be the first thing I see”, he smiled at the doctor. I blushed because of his words. “Okay, I will let you two lovebirds be alone then”, he smiled at me and walked out.

Suddenly Luhan’s face changed from happy to worry. “What is it Luhan?Why was he suddenly worried, I thought.What if it didn’t work ___?” He said with a shaky tone. “Luha-“, I started but he stopped me. “Why didn’t I think of it? ___, I don’t want to go through that sad part all over again, but this time I know that nothing can cure it if it doesn’t work now.” He said and it sounded like he was going to cry. I kept quiet to listen to him. Holding my tears back.

A-and if it didn’t work, then you are going to think of…l-leaving me. Because you…deserve someone…better. Someone who can look into your eyes…and, and-“I cut him off. I can’t listen to him being like this. It hurts me too much. My tears that I tried to hold back were now running down my cheeks. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Omg! I just wrote a new chapter. Hope it is not that bad. Please comment so I can continue. Let me know what you think and if I should continue AND if I should then, sad or happy ending, long or short story? 

Thank you ^-^