Blind

Blind

I ran as fast as I could after I heard from my boyfriend’s friends that he got sick. It was not the normal sickness, but it was something much worse.

My boyfriend’s name was Luhan. We have been together for almost three years now and we never fight or had a misunderstanding. I loved him deeply with all my heart.

As soon as I stood at his door I start knocking and I heard he was crying inside.

Go away”, he said with a weak voice. "It's me ___", I hoped he would let me in, but nothing. Suddenly he started crying more. I knew that I have to get in and find out what happened to him. The door was locked, "Luhan, please open the door so I can help you." My eyes begin to get teary. "Nobody can help me with this!" He yelled.

I tried to come up with an idea as fast as I could. Then I thought that he had some extra keys that were under the door carpet. Under there I found the keys and unlocked the door. The room was dark and messy. 'I don't think he heard me come in', I thought. He cried more and it came from the bedroom. Slowly and carefully, I walked to where the bedroom was. The door was not fully closed so I looked inside. It was dark but I could see Luhan sitting on the floor.

I opened the door and it made some sound. Luhan sat on the floor with his hands around his legs like a ball and his head down, not looking up. It hurt me to see him like this. "____, is it you?" He asked but why didn't he look up to see himself. I walked closer to him, "yes, it’s me, Luhan." After that he looked up at me but eyes closed and tears on his chin. I sat down beside him and took my hands up to his eyes so I could wipe away his tears. He took me into a tight hug and took his face in my neck, smelling the scent of me. We stayed like that for a moment till he had stopped crying.

"What's wrong, Luhan?" I asked carefully, scared if he was going to start cry again. He let go of the hug but he still had his eyes closed. It made me wonder if it is something wrong with his eyes. "Are you in pain; is it something wrong with your eyes?" He nodded and took me in a hug again. "I can't see anything ___", he was crying again. "Everything is so dark", he continued. That could only be one reason to. "Luhan, are y-you...blind?" I thought I should not cry but just the thought of he being blind scared me.

He didn't answer but just cried more. I took that as a yes. We let go off the hug and then I led him to his bed so he could sleep. He took my wrist and said “please ___, don’t go”, he pleased with his weak voice. I gave him a smile and we lay on the bed together. I took my arms around him so he could feel safe. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me what you think and if I should continue with the story? My first language is not English so I am really sorry about grammar fail. If I am really bad then please let me know.

Thank you ^-^