Forty Two

They're My Protectors?!

Just like it did back then, the glass flew everywhere. The three Min's stood there all looking fierce. Madam Lee recognized them completely.

"It's you three! You ruined my plans last time!!! All of you, get them!!!" she ordered.

Soon enough all of BTOB and INFINITE charged at Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo. Fire, ice, wind, and earth flew everywhere. Seeing that there were 14 of them, and three of Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo, they knew they had a disadvantage. 

Sure the three of them knew how to fight and everything, it's just the fact that they all had to fight a group about five times their number. That probably wouldn't end up well. Sungyeol, Ilhoon, and Woohyun, being vampires, had the advantage of dodging most of the angels attacks. 

The three of them were mainly trying to get the key. Flying past the 14 men wasn't going to be easy though. Every direction they flew, at least 2 guys would be surrounding them. 

Minhyuk flew straight at Youngmin with a fist full of fire. Youngmin countered it with an ice fist. The two stared at each other with hatred as they fought. Youngmin threw a kick at Minhyuk's head. The latter flew a distance from the kick but this didn't stop him from flying back and throwing a punch right at Youngmin's face.

"I thought I'd never have to see you again." Youngmn spat.

Minhyuk gave a smirk and shrugged.

"I thought the same. But life is just a huh?"

 

As time passed, the more Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo got tired. It seemed like BTOB and INFINITE didn't put up much effort to fight them. It was like they weren't even trying. What the three didn't notice was, while they were distracted with fighting BTOB and INFINITE, Madam Lee was actually opening the gate holding all the evil with the key. 

Her eyes glistened when she saw the gate opening before her. Soon enough, all these creatures and beings flew out of the gate. They broke through the ceiling of the house and flew about, wrecking havoc all over Raphloria. 

Minwoo, who was being pushed down by Peniel, who was trying to stab him with an ice shard, saw the creatures flying out of the gate.

"Guys!!! The gate of evil is opened!!!" he yelled.

The twins stopped what they were doing and turned to look at the huge gate. They widened their eyes and looked up at the roof, which was now just sky since it was ripped out, and saw all the evil creatures flying around destroying everything. However, Madam Lee was no where to be scene. 

"." Kwangmin cursed and whipped his enemies with water before flying in the air.

Youngmin and Minwoo followed.

"Yah what do we do now?!" Minwoo shouted above all the loud screams and noises. 

Youngmin looked around frantically and suddenly thought of the key.

"The key!!! We have to find that woman and close down the gate!!! Once it's closed all the evil will just disappear back with it!!"

Out of no where a huge beast with giant fangs flew by them and attacked them with a flying car. Luckily, they flew away from the car in time. More beasts had appeared and attacked the trio. They all got separated and had to fight off every single one by themselves.

Kwangmin formed a giant ice sword about the size of a building and stabbed right into one of the beasts. It let out a shriek and fell back, crushing tons of houses and buildings. 

Minwoo gathered water from a nearby lake and surrounded a beast with the water, twirling it around making a floating whirlpool. The beast drowned in the process.

While Kwangmin and Minwoo were busy fighting, Youngmin went to go find Madam Lee. Using his super vision, he scanned the whole area. He couldn't find the woman anywhere. That was until he heard a loud cackling come from above him. 

Madam Lee was sitting on a floating throne and was watching all of Raphloria suffer. Youngmin flew up to where she was and shouted at her.

"What the hell are you thinking?! Do you think you can rule a place like this?!" 

Madam Lee smirked and leaned her chin on her palm.

"Of course I do. Once the evil beasts wipe out all of you people, I will start a new civilization and rule it."

Youngmin glared at her and scanned her body, looking for where the key may be. It wasn't with her.

"Yah where is the key?!"

Youngmin grabbed onto the collar of Madam Lee's clothes and lifted her into the air. She smirked again and shrugged.

"I threw it out. I had no more for that key. It would only lock away all of this destruction. And I don't want that."

"Are you mad woman?!" 

"No. I'm just changing the world. Changing it to how it should have always been." 

Seconds later, her eyes changed a little and her body started growing it size. Her clothes had ripped and her teeth were getting sharper. She was turning into a giant wolf. 

Youngmin's eyes widened and he let go of her collar. Once her transformation was over, she grew so much she was about the size of a sky scraper. 

"I told you. I WILL rule this land!!!" 

Grabbing Youngmin with her giant furry hands, she threw him across the city. He was flying so fast that he couldn't even spread his wings out to resist. He crashed into a building and fell straight down to the concrete ground. 

A groan came out of his mouth as he tried to stand up. He could feel himself getting unconscious.

*No... I have to get the key! Don't become unconscious Youngmin!*

His body betrayed him though, because he out seconds after.


Le Author's Noteu~

Not sure what I just typed lolol. Hope some of that made sense though. I mean I'm terrible at scenes like these =.='