Cherry Blossom Pink

22 Colors
 

''What are you doing?'', I asked her, dead serious. She told me to be quiet, as we sneaked through the back door of my aunt's house. My aunt had the habit of leaving the back door open, and I hadn't ever snuck out, let alone snuck in! My intoxicated mind was sobering up a bit. Krystal was holding my hand in hers, while she had a bottle of whatever in the other. We walked into the living room, and everything seemed to be neatly cleaned. No one was there anymore, and I could hear my aunt snore lightly from her room.

We took the stairs to mine, walking on eggshells, trying to make as less sound as possible. She opened the door, kicked her heels off (as I did as well), closed the door behind me, and walked towards the window. She stepped outside and set down, letting out a long, long sigh.

''Krystal'', I voiced quietly. ''What's up with you? Why did you make me run away with you?''

''So you actually wanted to stay there and give your first kiss to him?'', she bit back. Her harsh tone surprised me, and she could tell. ''I'm sorry,'' she said softly. ''Come here...''

I quickly walked towards her, and sat next to her on the roof of my aunt's kitchen. I took her in my arms, and her hair quietly. Krystal loved it when I did that. She had her off days sometimes, and the only thing she'd want at that point would just be me hugging her, her hair, and not saying anything. I felt slightly worried as I was sobering up more, but that thought was quickly pushed away as Krystal broke our hug.

''Let's just sit here for a while, okay?'' I nodded at her, holding her hand. ''Hey, want to drink this booze? I took it with me in the spur of the moment'', she laughed.

''Sure, Krys. What is it?'' The sticker read tequila. I got up from my seat and rushed inside my room to retrieve the stash of energy drinks I kept there. These good grades don't come without caffeine, brothers and sisters.

''Here'', I said, handing her one. ''For the taste.''

We both took a shot, cringing at the nasty taste. ''Your face is hilarious'', she laughed.

''Yours isn't that bad either. Hey, but seriously'', I asked, between sips of energy and shots of tequila. I took a spare moment to light a cigarette before continuing. ''What was that all about?''

''I don't know'', she answered quietly. ''I just felt sick to my stomach thinking you'd give your first kiss away to someone who betted on it. Okay, listen. This might sound a bit crazy, but what if.. What if we just kiss and get it over with?''

''Are you serious?'', I asked her.

''I guess.. Yeah, I am.. I mean, we both don't have any ill intentions, and, I mean, we're best friends. We love each other more than anything, right?''

''Right'', I whispered. ''Let's do it, then...''

She put the bottle and her can of energy on the floor, and leaned in closer. I felt extremely nervous, my whole body was one big shaking mess. 

''Why are you shaking?'', she whispered. Her eyes were hooded as she looked up to me, hair behind her eyes by my fingers.

''I don't know. Why are you?''

She let out a soft laugh as she pulled me closer. Her hands were cupping my face, and at this point, I closed my eyes. My hands were trembling in her hair, and I let out a soft sigh as she pushed her sweet lips upon me.

We were moving our lips against each other's, softly and inexperiencedly trying to keep up to a pace. She softly my bottom lip, and I opened it to allow access. Our tongues were sloppily moving against one another's, sharing an open mouthed kiss. We were soon battling for dominance. She pushed my head closer to hers, deepening the kiss with every move. One hand gripping her neck, with the other I held a fistful of her hair.

She pushed me down gently, laying on top of me. Her chest was pressing against mine, our legs tangled into each other. Our kiss picked up pace as we started kissing as if there was no time left. Faster, sloppier, hotter, it felt as if we were eating each other up, as if she was water and I hadn't drank in days, as if I tried to make her forget who's oxygen she was breathing.

She grinded into me softly, her hands were gripping my head, her hair fell down as a curtain over my face. I moaned softly, and immediately broke the kiss in embarrassment. ''I'm sorry'', I breathed.

She looked at me for a moment before she broke in a grin. Sighing softly, she shifted her weight until she was laying in a position comfortable to both of us. She rested her head next to mine, and my hands found hers quickly. 

''Krystal...'', I whispered. She just shushed me.

''Don't,'' she demanded. ''Don't say anything...'' 

 

A/N:  My first author's note for this story!!! Thank you soooo much for all the kind comments, it's deffo what keeps me going! They shared their first kis!!!! Woooo!!! I've got a question for y'all tho... do you want me to include in this story? And I'm talking bout real hardcore girl on girl aha.. Let me know in the comments pls!!! Love you xxxx Expect an update soon!!