3rd Misconception of Me

The Misconception of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ No good friends. No bad friends. Only people you want, need to be with; people who build their houses in your heart. “ – Stephen King.

-

[Breaking News]

“ One of the members of Rookie Boygroup, Winner who currently estabilsh their position as Monster Rookie this year has been entangled a rumour for being a bully. An anonymous source said that he used to be classmate with this member, said that this member used to be a bully and then posted some pictures as a proofs. Until now, a representative of YG still didnt confirmed or talk about this issue. Meanwhile, Winner is currently promoting is Japan for their first Japan Concert. Here are the pictures that said to be the proofs... “

-

            It happens in a blink. An ambulance, the siren, white walls, white-clothes people, drugs scent, close door and a countless time of waiting. Slowly but sure, the four members realize how real is the situation now, after pointlessly denying, rubbing their eyes and pray that this was a dream and they will wake up soon.

            “ You guys should go home. You look tired. “ The manager exhale his breath as he scan at the four members one by one. Their red eyes, pale faces, blank stares explain the storm that keep in their inner mind. “ Don’t worry. Everything will be okay. “

            “ Is it? The doctor tells you that? “ Seungyoon weak voice break the manager’s heart.

            “ The doctor has not said anything yet. They still try in there. “ The members direct their gazes toward the close door beside them. Emergency Room written in front of the door.

-

            What’s the point of being a hyung if i can’t help my brother when he is down?

            What’s the point of being a friend if i didnt even know that my friend is in problem?

            What’s the point of living together if we still didnt know what the others been throught all alone?

            What’s the point of-

            “ Shut the bull up, Song Minho. “ Trembling. Tears down, one by one until becomes rain, moisten his journal enough to makes the words that he recently write discolored. But he can’t stop. Wouldn’t.

            He lets out a scream as he throw the journal away.

Seunghoon walks into his room,his messy room, with all the things that usually keep safe above the table thrown away into the floor.

            “ Hyung... “ He can’t hold it in anymore. He feels sick. He feels numb. And most importantly, he feels guilty.

            “ I know... “ Seunghoon just nod. The tears come out again, after his effort to stop it minutes ago. At first, Seunghoon walks in to light up the others two mood, since he alongside Minho are known as a Winner moodbooster, but seeing the always bubbly Song Minho crumbling like this, weaken his legs. He fall at his knee, crying hard with his dumb and dumber partner.

-

            Jinwoo open up his eyes, again. It always hard, trying to control his eyes for sheding the tears again. As an oldest hyung, he barely acting up like one, since he has four dongsaeng that seems more mature than him. But today, he must stand up for them. Be like a real oldest hyung for them. And it means being the strongest. The most calm one.

            He checks his roommate. The leader is on his bed. Staring far away into the window. The tears come out from his eyes like train, endless train. His breath sound heavy and even his sob can’t be hear again as lack of spirit taken away everything.

            “ Seungyoon-i, are you okay? “ Jinwoo move closer to the leader maknae.

            “ I’m fine... “ Trembling yet hoarse voice. Jinwoo heart ache. “ Maybe... “ Seungyoon try to wipe of his tears and smile. The worst smile ever from him.

            “ Don’t smile if you dont want to. “ Jinwoo hugs the leader.

            Seungyoon begin cry again, even louder. “ Hyung. I. Am. Sorry. “ He said that repeatly, like a broken radio.

           “ Don’t be. “ Jinwoo close his eyes, again. Cause the tears didnt bother to rush out, knocking out his eyes, again.

-

            “ We should eat. “ S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter