2nd Misconception of Me

The Misconception of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There are some people who could hear you speak a thousands word and still not understand you. And there are others who will understand – without you even speaking a word. “ – Yasmin Mogahed.

-

            Nam Taehyun is always a paradox. To his hyungs, especially. There are many things, or should been said, countless, that Winner members didn’t know about him. At first.

-

            “ You like a fragile glass in the shop. “ Taehyun shoot a death glare at Seungyoon’s word.

            “ What is the meaning of that, hyung? “ Glare again. But Seungyoon didn’t stop.

            “ It means, you have the same instruction to know of, ‘Treat with care’. Isn’t it? “ Jinwoo, Seunghoon and Mino nod in unison. Taehyun sniff.

            “ I dont share the same vulnerability with the glass. I am more strong. “ Taehyun lift up one of his eyebrow.

            “ I know. I never mean to say you’re weak, Taehyun-i. “ Seungyoon laugh. “ You just a little ‘sensitive’ sometimes. “

            Seungyoon fall from his seat, thanks to a flying pillow that hit him, right in the face. And also thanks to the pitcher. No other than the Flaming Maknae. The hyungs line laugh realy hard see their adorable maknae head to head again and causing one to having a ‘special interaction’ with a random pillow.

            “ I told you dozen of times. Dont mess up with me, Kang Seungyoon-ssi. “ Taehyun shoot the third death glare, plus the satisfied smirk to Seungyoon, before join the laugh squad with the hyung.

            “ Stop laugh, hyung. You should help me. “

            And the laugh sounds even louder.

-

            “ Taehyun-i, do you see... “ Seunghoon stop his steps, mixed feeling for come into Taehyun’s room without permission, and see things that he shouldnt see. He plan to back away, but can’t.

            “ Oh, hyung. What’s up? “ The force smile. Red eyes. Dry tears. Seunghoon speechless.

            “ I- i am sorry... “ Seunghoon froze in his position. “ I-i dont know... “ Still speechless.

            The smile disappear. The eyes that looking at Seunghoon begin to full of tears again. Taehyun face away. Looking at his window to answer Seunghoon’s question.

            “ Hyung, sorry. I dont mean to be rude, but can you leave me alone? “ Taehyun still look at the window, cross whatever the scenery there, look up to the place that beyond his vision. Somewhere far away.

            Seunghoon walk closer. Upon hearing the steps, closer as the time pass,the tears in Taehyun eyes, come out faster. Seunghoon the maknae’s hand gently that makes Taehyun cry even harder. He feel ashamed but overwhelm with the loves of his hyung. Strangers that now can he call proudly as a brother. As a family.

            And family means no wall, no fine line.

-

            “ Do you feel better now? “ Seunghoon release his arm. He’s been hug Taehyun for several minutes and now, his shoulder completely soak as credit to Taehyun’s tears. Taehyun nod.

            “ Thank you, hyung. “ Taehyun rub his eyes. “ Ah, it’s so embarassing. “ He force a laugh.

            “ Yeah, sometimes i need to know, there is someone more embarassing than me and Mino in this dorm. “ Taehyun laugh even louder to Seunghoon’s jokes.

            “ So basically, i ruin my strong image in front of you. “

            Seunghoon narrow his eyes, but looks like he just close his eyes. “ Nah, i dont think so. “

            “ Yes, i do. “

            “ No, listen to me. I dont know how many books you read already, but i’ve read a quotes that said  ‘You are strong enough to let your tears out, because someone who weak can’t even shed a single tears’. So literally speaking, you are a strong. “

            “ That’s... i dont know... “

            “ Cheer up, maknae. I know- we all know that our maknae is a strong man. “

            Taehyun nod. “ But Seungyoon hyung said... “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter