1st Misconception of Me

The Misconception of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Will your grudges matter if tomorrow you wake up to the news that, that person is no longer here? “

-

            Seungyoon walks into Winner’s dorm Living room that unusually dark this night. The cold wind from an open window beside the room makes him eerie. His already tired body feel numb as he turn on the light and walking toward the window, to close it. But he stops midway when he spot small moved from the sofa. Who is sitting here, in the dark cold area? He wonder.

           “ Taehyun-i, what are you doing here, in the dark? “ He shock to see his maknae there and then seat beside him.

            “ Hyung, did you read the earlier news? “ Taehyun said softly. His voice sounds like it comes from far away.

            “ What news? “ Seungyoon looks at Taehyun in confusion. He can see his sad eyes but can’t tell about the reason.

            “ Oh, you dont know yet. It’s nothing. “ The maknae silenced his mouth then stare mindlessly at the table in front of them.

            “ What is it? What news? “ The older one didnt buy that, as he asks his maknae for further explanation. But the one in question didnt answer him back, still keep staring at the table quietly.

            “ It’s nothing, hyung. “ Finally, Taehyun speak. “ Sorry for making you confuse. “ He stand up and begin to move into his room.

            As a friend, hyung and leader himself, Seungyoon grab his maknae hands and stop his step. “ You can’t run away like that if you didnt tell me the reason. Why are you sitting like that in this cold night, with window open and light off? “ They face it other. Just for a blink of seconds after Taehyun shift his face away, avoid Seungyoon gaze.

            “ Let go of me, hyung. “  It sounds so weak that Seungyoon can’t even hear that. He tighten his grab when the flaming maknae seems to break it off.

            “ Kang seungyoon, What are you doing? “ The three oldest hyung come from the door, confuse to see that scene. The leader grab the maknae’s hand until it looks so red.

            “ Are you fight, again? “ Mino shook his head in disbelief. “ What is the reason this time? “

            “ No, we dont fight. We... Yah, Nam Taehyun! “ Seungyoon chasing Taehyun, when the maknae finally release his hand and run immediately to his room. He locked the door then ignore Seungyoon’s shout.

            “ Nam Taehyun, open this door! “ Seungyoon shout desperately. Seunghoon then comfort him despite not knowing the situation that happened earlier.

            “ Let him alone. Mayb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter