While In The Mall

A Place In Your Heart

Yeah, we're here in the mall already and Ji Hae found a cute pair of heels! She bought it and Mikoto wanted a Michael Jackson hat. XD Jin Ri, Young-ji and I didn't like shopping so we decided to watch a movie. I was like, "Oh! I wanna watch that Harry Potter movie!" because I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and so is Young-ji and Jin Ri. We were in line to buy the tickets and this guy just cut in line. I got mad and told him to wait in line like everybody else. He turned to me and I gasped as I saw the face of my favorite member of my favorite band, SHINee. It was Jonghyun. He apologized and went at the back of the line. I was so embarrassed at all the people staring at me like I did something bad. I saw my best friends laughing and then they stopped as four guys walk passed them. It was the other members of SHINee. Min Ho, Key, Onew and Taemin!!!!! We were really big fans of SHINee!!!! Mikoto's favorite was Min Ho. Jin Ri's was Onew, Young-ji's favorite was Taemin and Ji Hae's favorite member is Key.  After buying the tickets, I went at the back of the line to meet up with Jonghyun. I apologized for the way I acted and he said it was all right.  He asked me if I wanted to go with SHINee to buy food and I asked if my best friends can come. He agreed. I introduced myself and my friends to the members and Jonghyun introduced himself and his friends. I heard a little giggle from four of my friends and Jonghyun, Onew, Min Ho, Taemin, Key and I just smiled. We all went to buy popcorn and some drinks... then we went to see the Harry Potter movie.