MY DIARY

A Place In Your Heart

October 1, 2006

Dear Diary, 

          Good morning! XD Ji Hae, Jin Ri, Young-ji and Mikoto stayed here last night. And today, we have our "Girls' Out" day. :) It's October 1!!! The very first time we met each other. Did I even tell you how we five met? (I think that was in my other diary. XD) It was a rainy day when we met. (October 1, 2003 was the real date we met. We have been friends for three years now.) Mikoto was walking down the streets and slipped. Ji Hae and Jin Ri helped her up then they became friends. I was sending a text message to someone that second and didn't notice the thee of them. I fell on them and got annoyed with the three of them. Young-ji who was with her parents, helped me up and I thanked her. Mikoto, Ji Hae and Jin Ri apologized to me and I told them it was my fault. Then, after spending some time with them, we became friends. All of us called each other everyday and talked for like four hours. Then after two weeks, we all became the best of friends... Helping each other everyday. Always going out (as friends. XD) Mikoto was the funny one in our group. Jin Ri and Ji Hae were the smart ones. Young-ji and I, were the boyish and mischievous ones. We act like boys from time to time but all of us are still best friends. Now, we're celebrating our 3rd-year-anniversary-of-friendship-day. Hahahaha!!!! =)))) Going to the mall now! Catch you tomorrow, diary! <3 Muaaaah! :-*

Love You So Much,            

Hyun Ji.