Soompi News

∞ Ω ∞ Ω ∞ Sesons ∞ Ω ∞ Ω ∞

Lizzy confessed that she confused Min Yong with a 12-year-old student when they first met in TheStar

 

 

 

 

 

On August 28th, the girls of Seasons were interviewed in TheStar, after having an outstanding debut with their cute concept song " Simply Girl ".
During the interview, the staff asked about how it felt when Min Yong, the maknae of the group, joined in this project.


Between laughs, Lizzy said: " I thought she was a student from middle school ". Earning some laughs from the staff and the members.
Then she continued: " I was in the hall with the CEO, since we will be reunite for this project. Just then the door opened and revealed Min Yong. I was like ' And who is this child? Where did she come from? 'When she introduce herself as a 18-year-old girl, my jaw dropped to the floor ". 


Yoo Young intervine and also commented: " Min Yong really looks like a baby and acts like one. Her actions are too cute, just like a baby ". She continued: When she was more comfortable with us, in that time she was shy with us, she started to use aegyo on me and sometimes she will whine for something she doesn't like ".


Embarrassed, Min Yong just said: " I just wanted to make the enviroment a little bit bright ".