Soompi News

∞ Ω ∞ Ω ∞ Sesons ∞ Ω ∞ Ω ∞

New sub group in Pledis! Sisters of Orange Caramel?

 

 

 

On July 25th, Pledis Entertainment announced through its official page that a new sub group will be created between After School, Hello Venus and the solist Min Yong.

Min Yong joined Pledis in the beginning of 2014, after ending her contract with Cube Entertainment in the middle of 2013, because of issues between her and the agency. She was training under T.O.P during the all 2013 until she received offers from JYP, SM, Pledis and MBK, staying with Pledis in the end.

The CEO of Pledis said: " After offering her a contract, we suggested her to show us her skills. I was very impressed with her voice and dance, also her rap got better. Seeing her promoting with Unique V in the beginning of 2014, I wanted her in the company right away. I hope we can help her to grow as a successful artist in the future and I'm sure this sub group will be a big hit just like Orange Caramel ".

Meanwhile, Lizzy and Ka Eun of After School decided to join in the project, seeing this as a opportunity to show their skills in dance, vocal and rap, even though there showed them being in After School.

" Even though I'm in After School and in Orange Caramel, I think it will be fun to try to be in another group, being the oldest from the members, I really wanted to know how it feels to be the oldest of the group ". Lizzy said.

" I think I'm not showing all of my skills in After School, so I want to show it being in Seasons. I will work hard to impress everyone with the hidden skills I have under my sleeve ". Ka Eun commented.

Meanwhile, Pledis wanted one of the Hello Venus to join in this project, which ended to be the maknae of Hello Venus, Yoo Young.

" She is really good in the topic of dancing and rapping. She also has a beauty that catches many men's heart so I think she is a great candidate to become a member of Seasons ". The CEO said.


Many people are commenting that they could be the sisters of Orange Caramel and they are expecting a lot from them. Especially Min Yong, after her group Unique V, composed by Suzy of Miss A, IU, Hara of KARA and Hyorin of SISTAR, disbanded in the middle of 2014. 

Unique V debuted as a group of five members under the agency of Shinhwa's Andy, T.O.P Media. The group was originally composed by IU, Suzy and Hyorin. Few months later, Min Yong and Hara joined the group. KARA's Hara was the first member to leave the group due to her busy schedule in being in a tour around Japan and KARA's comeback. Then the group went on hiatus, due to Min Yong's health and some issues with her old agency, Cube Entertainment. The group came back in the beginning of 2014 with three members: Suzy, IU and Min Yong. Hyorin was disactived because of her debut as a solist. On July 1st, 2014, the group agreed to end their contracts with T.O.P Media since Suzy was busy with her new movie, IU promting her new album and Min Yong preparing her comeback as a solist after being in hiatus for almost two years and a half.


The group now are preparing for their debut stage. They think they will release their MV on August 8th but they don't really know when they are going to perform.

" This is one of the biggest and most ambicious project we ever had. Please anticipate their debut! ". The CEO begged.

 



What do you think? Who do you like from all of them? Do you think they will be successful?