Min Yong's profile

∞ Ω ∞ Ω ∞ Sesons ∞ Ω ∞ Ω ∞

 

 

Stage Name: Min Yong

Name: Song Min Yong

Season that represents her: Winter

Birthday: July 23rd, 1997

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Height: 1.56 cm

Weight: 38 kg

Blood type: O

Zodiac sign: Leo

Agency: Pledis Entertainment.

 

 

 

Biography

 

She was discovered through Youtube when she updated a video of her singing IU's song ' Mia '. That's when she was recruited by Sony Music Records. But then she grew more interested in the Kpop music, so 6 months later, she moved to Korea, where she entered in FNC Entertainment, since she has skills to play different kinds of music. Later she trained in SM Entertainmet and JYP Entertainment until her final place to stay was Cube Entertainment. She lived in Chile for 7 years so she's fluent in Spanish, also as German and English. In 2011, she debuted as a soloist and in 2012, she debuted in the group Unique V under T.O.P Entertainment, agency of Teen Top and 100%.

 

 

Dramas

 

Different Ways To Love (KBS2, 2016) 

Two Different Paths (TV STore, BTV, 2016)

Blood (KBS2, 2015) cameo

 

 

 

TV Programs

 

 

We Got Married, Season 5 (MBC, 2016) Wife of IKON's Donghyuk.

 

  

 

Music Videos

 

 

Teen Top - Missing You (2013)

Seventeen - Purple Line (2015)

 

 

 

 

Facts

 

 

Group: Seasons.

Ex-Group: Unique V.

Position: Main Vocalist, Main Dancer, Sub-rapper, Maknae.

Fans Club: Minyinies. Snowflakers (in Seasons)

Debut: In 2011, as a solist. In 2012 in Unique V and 2014 in Seasons.

 

Specialty: Swim, play the piano, sing, acting and dancing.

Favorite music: Dance style, ballad, R&B, Hip Hop.

Favorite singer: Demi Lovato, BoA, SNSD's Taeyeon, IU, BIGBANG's Taeyang, Chris Brown and Jason Derulo.

Hobbies: Dance, listen to music, draw, play instruments, play golf, swim, read, cooking.

Ideal Type: Someone tall (1.80-1.85 cm) Good in everything (rap, vocal, dance), especially dance. Must be kind and gentleman, who can protect her and be by her side. Someone who speaks in Busan dialect. B.a.P's Zelo or BTS' Jungkook.

Favorite Colour: Black, Blue, Purple, Pink.

Favorite Food: Everything with flour (pizza, bread, etc), Meat, Chicken, Noodles.

 

 

• Originally a solist.

• Gets scared easily.

• She hates bugs and horror movies.

• She suffered from depression during her debut as a solist.

• She likes to listen sad songs before going to sleep and in the car.

• She's good at dancing boy band's choreographies. Also she is good in b-boying, popping and other types of dance.

• She likes to draw and design.

• Has a lot of aegyo along with Yoo Young.

• Some people said that she is the female version of EXO's Baekhyun.

• She has a close friendship with BEAST, Baekhyun and Chen of EXO, Seasons' members, Suzy of Miss A, IU, Zelo of B.A.P, Jungkook of BTS, Lee Hi, Hayoung of Apink, Red Velvet and Virtues' Myeong Ji.

• Jimin of BTS declares that he wants to appear in We Got Married with Min Yong. Because he is a huge fan of her and said that she's close to his ideal type.

• Fans of Teen Top and Seasons think that Teen Top's Changjo and Seasons' Min Yong were dating but both of them declared to be friends only.

• She was close to Ladies Code's EunB, before the of the latter. Min Yong was devastated by her death and attended her funeral.

• Bobby of IKON mentioned that his mother loves Min Yong and she wants her to become her daughter in law.

• JJCC's Simba declared to be fan of Min Yong and said she's his ideal type.

• She has a close uncle-niece relationship with Shinhwa's Andy.

• She thinks Yoo Young is the prettiest member in Seasons'.

• A lot of people think that Min Yong is the visual and leader of the group, aside from being the main vocalist and main dancer.

• There were rumors of her dating Seventeen's Wonwoo.

• She would like to act in a scholar drama where there is suspense and mystery.

• She declares to have feelings for IKON's Donghyuk, thanks to We Got Married.