Friends...?

Same Love

THAT NIGHT AFTER THE MEETUP

Hyo Joo was rolling on her bed, thinking about the incident. She knows she's a sensitive person but she had never gotten angry to the point of tearing up. She wondered what this feeling is. Moreover, to tell the truth, when Seung Gi told her that he sincerely regret what he had said to her at school and at the meeting, part of her wanted to believe all of his words. But, another part of her kept telling her that this guy should be given a lesson thoroughly and he is not to be underestimated. He seems like someone with a twisted personality. HyoJoo sighed and forced herself to sleep by singing national anthem.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

That night, AT LEE MIN HO’S HOUSE

Kim Jong Kook: Yahh. SeungGi ah, Don’t you think you went too far with your words today too?

Lee Seung Gi: I know hung… I know… What should I do with my mouth and my unfiltered brain??? Aish… (gulping down a whole beer can)

Henry: That’s right, SeungGi Hyung. I think your words are too much. You should take medicine for your rudeness.

SeungGi playfully threw chips at Henry and shouted  him “YOU ARE DIGGING YOUR GRAVE, HENRY SSI.” MinHo cut in and said “SeungGi ah, we all know your secret. Just stop pretending. We know that you naturally became meaner when you are interested in that one person. So, stop being a little and just tell her already that you are interested in her.” With wide eyes, SeungGi stuttered “wh…who is interested in that little foulmouthed girl??? She is just pretty and my style. That’s all. And, how about you, MinHo? You like that girl, Bae Suzy, right?” MinHo answered coolly, “imm. jowahae(I Like her)” pissing Seunggi.

KJK: See him? So cool and so manly unlike someone.

LSG: Hyungg!!! How about you? You like that Shin Bong Sun girl? She looks like someone who just jumped out of Gag Concert or something?

KJK: YAHH. Can you be meaner than this? ijashik, no manners at all.

LSG: Henry. How about yours? Is it he or she?

Henry: HYUNGGG!!!!! Amber is a girl!!! Don’t you say like that to my friend!!! If you say like that again, hyung…
LSG: WHAT??!! IF I SAY THAT AGAIN WHAT??!! YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!

LMH: YAHHHH. LEE SEUNG GI. KU MAN HAE!!! (STOP IT) JUST WHO IS THE BRAT HERE??? YOU SHUT UP.

Surprised by the outburst of the man with few emotions, everyone froze. Flustered, JongKook said “Annyi… minho ya… We are just teasing each other. Aren’t we??” “Oh.. right… right… Minho ya. It’s not like you haven’t see as quarreling like this. Aigoo… Woori Henry chamm…kwiyeopta” SeungGi support JongKook’s words while squeezing Henry’s cheeks. 

Calming down himself, MinHo continued, “SeungGi yah. You weren’t this mean before you went to the States? What the hack just happened to you? And, especially to the girls. Moreover, you are not close with them. They are like complete strangers to you”

SeungGi said, “Dunno. I guess we all were really close in our past life” jokingly. “But, I will try and I am going to change. Thank you for still being my friend even after I left the country ten years ago and not contacting you guys at all,” SeungGi continued. While ruffling SeungGi’s hair with his hand, Jong Kook assured him, “Iijashik. Such a way to divert the topic but anyway, don’t sweat it. We all know you got your own reasons for your disappearance ten years ago. We all will be here if you want to talk about it or even if you don’t want to.”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

NEXT MORNING

Could not slept from all those thoughts, HyoJoo slept through the morning. It was already 9 am when she woke up. Class starting at 9:30, she put on her beanie, glasses and a mask since she had no time for her hair and her makeup. Blaming herself, she rushed through her dorm when she was stopped by one hand. Surprised, HyoJoo looked at the owner of mysterious hand, it was no other than Lee SeungGi. 

“Aigoo… you finally showed up. I thought I was gonna miss my class for this whole day,” SeungGi talked while handing her the coffee he bought for her. “What are you doing here?” HyoJoo asked him wide-eyed. “Waiting for my friend but first, we got class,” SeungGi answered, grabbing her hand, SeungGi started running towards school.

HHJ: YAAAA. Cheom cheom ni……*panting*

LSG: Whose fault is it that we are late?

HHJ: Who asked you to pick me up?

LSG: Thought I should be a guy with manners.

HHJ: Gae pul! (Nonsense!)

LSG: Yah! I’m trying to be nice here.

HHJ: Ahraseo. Ahraseo. Injeonghae.

*They both started to laugh and continued running towards school together while holding their hands*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ __  _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- - Author’s Note - - - 

Actually, this is supposed to be a longer chapter but that part was a bit out of place, so, I took it out from this chapter. There will be a lot of sweet moments in the next chapter that I can assure you all will cringe. XD So, look forward to it!!!! Sarang hae! <3 and, don't forget to comment your thoughts! *\(^v^)/*