The REAL Beginning of Everything

Same Love

SPRING OF 2007.

SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY.

She was the talk of the town after the orientation of Seoul University. Pretty, elegant and smart at the same time. Nobody would be more perfect than her. With fresh and pure look, her eyes were sparkling. The guys called her Song Hye Kyo of freshmen. She was no other than Han Hyo Joo.

Lee Seung Gi was no exception. Being admitted to SNU as a first roll number, he was anticipated by the teachers, parents, seniors, students and everyone. Being rumored as a perfect flower boy back from the United States and being accepted to American Ivy universities such as Harvard, John Hopkins, Penn Uni, no one knew why he chose to come back Korea. Without attending the orientation, he gained more interest and mysterious rumors floating.

With all the eyes looking to her, hyo joo got really tired. Actually, it was very sickening she thought. She had never experienced something like this before. People staring at her from head to toe and then whispering while watching her. Am I a f!@#$ng circus show??!! ,she yelled in her mind. "Calm. Calm.", she repeat herself for numerous times as her mother taught her this morning. "This is the new school with new friends. No one from Busan. I shall control my mouth and it will be great for once and all. Fighting!!!".

As hyo joo talked to herself, she heard a soft voice behind her "Annyeong..." When she turned around , it was a beautiful girl with long black wavy hair smiling shyly to her. She hi her back as she stutttered "ah-ah-ahnnyeong..." , stunned at her beauty. The girl started talking a very low voice, "Annyeong. I am Suzy. Bae Suzy. I'm completely new to Seoul and everyone seems to got a friend. And I saw you at the orientation. So..,I'm just thinking if we could... be friends?" she asked awkwardly.

In the inner mind of Han Hyo Joo, "damn. That girl is just so pretty. I could just bam bam bam. The perfect first love material.<3" (Ohkay. This is unnecessary but Hyo Joo being somewhat manly and having a girl crush just came into my mind and it seems like it's not a bad idea. So, I tried including it. XD )

After like 3 seconds delay, hyo joo answered her, "oh. Yes.yes. yes. Of cuz. We could definitely be friends. I'm also a bit new. But haha two is better than one. Definitely. Definitely. Which major are you? I'm taking General Business now. But, I don't know exactly. because I'm not good at English. Hahahaha. Are you good at English? Your name is Suzy , so, you might have lived abroad. Am I right? Haha. Guess I'm not..." that was when Hyo joo realized herself and face palmed. Talking non stop and laughing like a man, plus with her Busan dialect got Suzy laughing like crazy.

That was the weakness of Hyo joo. That was something she has been warned by her mother and even herself. She even swore that she will eliminate that stupid habit. But then, the girl named Bae Suzy got her flustered. "She's not even a man to make you flustered. What are you, lesbian?" She scolded herself in agony.

Just when Suzy was about to say something, they both heard a loud shout "YAHHHHHH. WE FOUND LEE SEUNG GI. HE'S HANDSOME. AND HE'S HIDING BEHIND HIS TWO GIRLFRIENDS". They turned around instinctively and there behind them was the guy who's making a help-me face. 

A lot of people started to gather around them with the curious faces. Then, one man just shouted "are both of them your girlfriends?" Both Hyo Joo and Suzy were dragged into the mess instantly and now that guy supposedly lee seung gi was hugging them and said "That's right. I am the roll number one LEE SEUNG GI. And, no. These twos are not my girlfriends. But I'm willing to take this one as a girlfriend." He answered while looking at Suzy. And then, he looked at Hyo Joo and said "I also want to take this one too. But. It's too bad. This one seems to have a foul mouth unlike her pretty little face and is also seems like she gets flustered around girls. So, other girls. *Be Careful*" (*words are for while they speak in English)

Lee seung gi then suddenly let go of the two of them and happily jogged along the corridors, leaving Hyo Joo and Suzy in the crowd of people. Hyo Joo just gained conciousness after recieving alL the shock, "Girlfriend? What? Take me?! Moreover, what did he just say???!!!!

A FOUL MOUTH??!?!!! FLUSTERED AROUND GIRLS???!!! GIRLS BE CAREFUL????!!?!?! YAHHHHHH. LEE SEUNG GI. THAT NAME. I SHALL NEVER FORGET THAT!!!!! HOW DARE HE RUINED MY REPUTATION ON THE FIRST DAY. AND WE ARE STRANGERS!!!" 

 

***** Annyeong everyone. =) this is my first time uploading a story despite my drafts and deletes during the previous year. I have been so scared of my criticism. But now, after all these times, I thought that I should rather take a chance to show everyone. 

This is to celebrate the one year anniversary of being a member on this page. Please feel free to add friend , msg or whatever. I love all of you for reading this, although nobody has read yet. ㅋㅋㅋ.

Btw, I don't really like GirlXGirl but we all have that one girl crush. So, just to potray Hyo Joo as normal girl. I kinda included it. XD

Please support me everyone. _/|\_

Well this was one long author note. XD ****