our meeting, this love, it's a proof of this world.

コノヨノシルシ

This is live so it's not as good as the actual one, but I like the arrangment hehe. LISTEN TO THIS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WyWV1JejMU :D

 

I know people can’t live like their favourite movies, but some time when I fall in love I end up longing for my own private story.

 

It was a long time ago, BoA knows, but she can still recall when the young girl of eleven years lost her heart to a boy of the same age as they played joyfully and enjoyed all they have done together. The two made wonderful memories under the sky amidst the nature, when there was nothing to worry about- except what they were having for lunch, would they be able to make it for the sunset in time together, or who would be the faster one to reach the grass fields and lie down under the bright sun. 

 

 

 

Before my eyes, so mysterious, is you and me, smiling.

 

BoA will never forget the time when she first saw him. Something about the boy had caught her eyes, and she was fascinated. Maybe it was the way he had squatted down to look at the kitten that made him seem interesting. Maybe it was the way he had the kitten that made him seem gentle. Maybe it was the way he had laughed as the kitten purred cutely that made him seem friendly. 

 

She looked at him while the sun was blazing in the sky until he turned. He grinned as he stood up. BoA gasped when she realised she had been noticed. She flashed a shy smile in return as her cheeks flushed pink in embarrassment.

 

 

 

We had no map, but still we met; I want to quietly believe that that means it’s love.

 

"I've never seen you before," he scratched his head while saying. 

 

"My family have just shifted here," she reasoned while kicking the stones on the rough path, still amazed by the town she had just came into. 

 

"Where you'd stay?" he asked, and she turned around to point at a white house across the street. 

 

"There," she answered, her voice full of joy like how a young child should feel about life. 

 

"I live opposite!" he gleefully pointed to a unit in the opposite side of that lane. BoA's eyes glittered in amazement and her heart was, and still is, grateful for this meeting. 

 

 

 

I’m close enough to touch your tears; to me, you are irreplaceable: proof of this world.

 

"Oh right!" the boy suddenly gasped, and BoA turned around in quick reflexes to look up to his face. (He was tall, BoA remembers. She wonders if he is still taller than her by that much.) "I'm Kim Jaejoong. You?"

 

"Kwon BoA," she beamed. She stood up as he invited him over to his house to play, but as they walked she fell and scraped her knee. 

 

BoA recalls tears in her eyes, but as Jaejoong picked her up on his bag after a yelp, she knew Jaejoong will always have a special part of her heart. 

 

She remembers seeing tears in Jaejoong's eyes. Being a curious girl, she asked, "Why are you crying?"

 

Jaejoong answered, "Just reminded of the past." Jaejoong revealed a younger brother whom he used to piggyback in that way who was then living away from him after the split of his family. He lived with his father, while Jaejoong lived with his mother. 

 

BoA bravely tucked out her arm and wiped the tears from his eyes. 

 

 

 

We were born in different towns, so we spent our days in a different way.

 

"BoA!" she remembers Jaejoong calling her to play one morning, while she was busy feeding a calf. 

 

"I have to feed her," BoA pouted. BoA noticed that Jaejoong's place didn't have any farm animals. 

 

Jaejoong's face suddenly lit up after a moment. He excitedly asked, "Can I try to feed her?" 

 

BoA nodded and showed Jaejoong how he should do so. BoA and Jaejoong had yet formed another wonderful memory. 

 

 

 

But we unconsciously start singing the same song– another miracle; now we are dreaming the same dream.

 

BoA remembers another important memory. She was singing a song her favorite singer of the same name, when Jaejoong suddenly continued it for her. 

 

"Hey, you know that song too!" BoA was surprised. 

 

"I'm a fan of her too!" Jaejoong grins. "I never knew you were one though, although you had the same name," he continued, "I like Dong Bang Shin Ki more though, so I know them better."

 

"Oh," BoA was fascinated. "There's a Kim Jaejoong in there!"

 

Jaejoong nodded added enthusiastically, "I know! I really want to meet them. I wish to become singers like them."

 

BoA widened her eyes, silently contented that she was not alone in her dream. "My dream is to be a singer too."

 

 

 

Our glimpse of the future is faint, though we hope it suits us.

 

Only a year had passed since they had first met, and it was time for them to part. The two of them were certainly unwilling to leave each other, but there was nothing they could do, other than live on with their lives. 

 

"My mom is marrying another man, and he lives in another district at the other end of this city," the thirteen-year-old Jaejoong had explained, pulling a straight face despite the negative news, and BoA was confused- BoA is still confused- whether he was actually hurting to leave, because BoA definitely was hurt to let him leave.

 

She is still hurt. Feeling her chest tighten inside, she recalls how she had tried hard to keep the tears in and stay strong in front of Jaejoong despite being on the verge of breaking down. 

 

"We can still meet, can we?" BoA asked, her voice cracking as she did so. 

 

"Maybe," Jaejoong answers solemnly, and then they shared their goodbyes. 

 

BoA turned around and walked as if lifeless, her heart fallen by ten miles. 

 

But then she was stopped in her steps as she heard her name being called and turned around, only to be surprised by a warm hug from Jaejoong, and before she knew it he was gone. Tears fell from her eyes, and she wondered when would be the next time they meet.