The Yoo Tragedy

Adventures of Prince Jung and his Big D

Once upon a time, in a kingdom not too far away from the Jung kingdom, lived a beautiful royal family of three. King Yoo Jaesuk had just been awaiting the arrival of his second child, Yoo Youngjae, when the evil witch Boa came to him to seek for work as a concubine. She had just been exiled from the Jung Kingdom half a year ago and had travelled all the way here.

Naturally, being the almighty, lovable Yoo Jaesuk, he was too loyal to his wife to have a fling. Besides, Boa was kind of gross and evil. And King Yoo did not hesitate on telling her that, and that she was overrated (ohhhhh burn!).

Anyway, Boa got so angry at being rejected, and excuse me, she is the queen of K-Pop, and so, using her hurricane venus powers, she cursed King Yoo's second child to expand to the point he was so fat he would explode.

But the Queen did not stand by and watch her first son get cursed to the depths of obese oblivion. She yelled "NO!" and leaped in front of her child as the sparkles shot through her. Instantly, the Queen began to grow, and grow, and grow, and the King shouted "NO!" too, but alas, she exploded into a million sparkly bits. Boa cackled and left while the King grappled at the confetti of his wife left, overwrought with grief.

The young princess Yoo Ara who was in hiding, was stunned and greatly traumatised and thus, the King, afraid Boa would come and exact punishment on his other child if she knew of her existence, hurriedly sent her to Taiwan.

However, tragically, Prince Yoo did not escape unharmed. Even though his self-sacrificing mother swallowed up most of the heinous sparkles, some sparkles managed to barely bullet their way through the mighty lady to the newborn prince. The baby had been laying on his stomach, his in full view. And sadly, the feeble sparkles burst their way through and onto the baby's buttocks.

Prince Yoo Youngjae was thus born with an expandable butthole.

King Yoo could only be thankful that since the evil sparkles were largely too weak after having to conquer the Queen, the black magic did not have the same effect as purported. It did not expand Youngjae's butthole to the point it exploded into confetti, but it did give it a very terrifying, fluctuating elasticity. It would sometimes grow to an enormous gaping size and then shrink back to normal.

It was inevitable that Prince Yoo struggled with his bowel movements as a child. With his constantly changing butthole, Youngjae often pooped his pants without warning, leaving his single father to hurriedly rush to the changing room to change Youngjae's diapers. He also had diarrhea often, which lead to the pressing problem of perhaps a life of uncontrollable bowel movements.

King Yoo travelled far and wide for a remedy but no one could provide one. However, the intelligent little baby Youngjae had witnessed his father sobbing over his mother's glittery death and overheard how his father wished he could have died in place of her, protecting Youngjae. Overcome with sorrow, baby Youngjae was determined to control his elastic a-hole.

It took years of training, clenching and unclenching his butthole, pooping his pants even up till he was ten years old, but after gruelling hard work, Youngjae succeeded. He owned the world's first expandable butthole and he proudly wielded the power to control its magnificent, great magic. Well, not that it was really magnificent, since he couldn't do anything much with an expanding a-hole. It was just a weird but eh, pretty cool power.

Youngjae, being rational and not like yours truly, was quite embarrassed his butthole had varying elasticity. He made every person in the kingdom who knew swear to never breathe a word, and kept it his deep, dark secret. He grew up to be quite the angsty person, forever bereaved by his expandable butthole.

"Youngjae! Youngjae!"

Princess Yoo Ara burst into Prince Yoo's room, the boy frowning as he put down the swore he was practising with. Ara jumped up and down, ignoring how disgruntled Youngjae was, and plopped onto his bed.

"Guess what?" Ara squealed. She had just returned from Taiwan a few months ago when King Yoo believed it was safe for her to finally return, having turned twenty six—and the fact that she was drinking bubble tea excessively.

"What?" Youngjae deadpanned. Ara ed a letter into Youngjae's face, declaring, "Prince Jung wants to court me! It has only been a few months since I have returned and I already have suitors!"

Youngjae scrutinised the scroll with his usual scepticism, narrowing his eyes at the name signed below. "Prince Jung? Prince Jung Daehyun?"

Youngjae folded his arms crossly. "Do you know who is Prince Jung, noona? He is a player! He is a good for nothing lecher who has dated nearly half the country's female population!"

Youngjae continued to rave. "He is a manwhore! A ! He thinks through his willy!" How dare that lusty wolf court his sister? What an outrage!

"But..." Ara pouted, unfolding the letter and slipping out the sketch of Daehyun the Prince had kindly attached. "Youngjae, is he not drop dead hot?"

Youngjae squinted so hard his large eyes disappeared. He briefly glimpsed at the photo and fine, he had to admit Daehyun was very handsome (to the extent he felt a little jealous, actually), but it made no difference; Daehyun was still a tramp.

"You are not actually thinking of accepting Jung Daehyun's invitation to meet, are you?" Youngjae growled. Ara sheepishly looked away, twiddling her fingers. "I might."

"You cannot!" Youngjae snapped. "I will not allow this, this harlot to take advantage of you! May I remind you that you are the sole princess of the Yoo Kingdom? You cannot give up your ity with someone who has been with so many girls he possibly has 101 STDs by now!"

"But... rumour says his downstairs is enormous, Youngjae," Ara whispered with a giggle. Youngjae exasperatedly slapped his head. He had heard that Daehyun was huge to the point girls had to go for surgery to repair their broken V, but it was obviously all nonsense. Who could exaggerate to such an extent, Youngjae did not know, but he was sure Daehyun started these pish posh rumours by himself. What an arrogant, no good prick!

"You will not see Prince Jung," Youngjae asserted. Ara stuck out her tongue and shook her head. "I will! And you can't stop me." She scurried out of her room, a light bounce in her steps. Youngjae watched agape as his older sister skipped out with a hum, scoffing in disbelief.

"Is there nothing I can do to change her mind?" Youngjae brainstormed to himself. "Of course not, Ara is a healthy woman. Of course she would be enamoured by that manwhore's looks. But fret not." Youngjae retrieved his sword, a determined glint in his eyes. "I shall stop him myself. He will have to go through me before he dares take my dear sister's ity. And I swear this upon my expandable butthole."