Fateful Meeting

Adventures of Prince Jung and his Big D

The fateful meeting between Princess Yoo and Prince Jung had finally arrived. Prince Jung was on the edge waiting to see The One, straightening out his princely attire and combing his hair over and over again. He patted his balls repeatedly, soothing the unloved beast with promises of finally finding a home for it. Finally, Jung Daehyun's big D would be able to feel love, unlike the many years of its life it has suffered from scorn and terror. Prince Jung's was no monster. It was a prince just like its master itself. Princess Yoo would be the destined beauty, meant to curb the beast and showcase its true form. Prince Jung wished people would not judge a by its size. But everyone in the kingdom were judgemental s and Daehyun's had no place in such a prejudiced place.

Daehyun adjusted his clothes for the umpteenth time, peering his head in front to where Jongup was riding the horse. "Hey. Jongup. Do I look hot?"

"For the love of God," Jongup belched, "yes, Prince Jung. For the 1743891074th time, you are hot. You are so hot you are melting me right now. It is like hanging out with the sun."

Daehyun leaned back upon hearing this, afraid to truly melt his servant and never reach the Yoo palace. He practised his smirks, controlling the enlarging of his nostrils and arching of his eyebrows. The large bouquet laid in Daehyun's lap, bouncing up and down from the rocky road. That was not the only thing bouncing up and down in Daehyun's lap.

In a matter of a few minutes, Jongup announced that they had reached the Yoo palace. The kingdom was not as impressive as the Jung palace, but it was still pretty darn neat. Daehyun alighted the carriage, pulling at his collar and walking up to the door. The servants instantly opened the large entrance, bowing to the prince and greeting him. Daehyun's leather boots met the floor, clapping slowly against porcelain as the might Prince strode into the hall. He expected to see the Princess waiting for him on her throne, but he was greeted by an empty room.

"Where is the Princess?" Daehyun asked, turning to one of the guards. The guard stumbled to answer, when suddenly, a voice emerged in the silence.

"Certainly nowhere near you." The cocky voice drifted to Daehyun and he furrowed his brows, taking up a fighting stance at the unidentified male. He heard footsteps and suddenly, a boy dressed just like himself emerged, arms folded and lips scrunched up. Daehyun's fists fell and his lips parted in awe, taking in the boy before him.

This boy was certainly a prince. He walked like one and he talked like one. He had a snobbish air around him, but that was not what made Daehyun so mystified by him. This boy was a very, very beautiful boy. He had large eyes, long lashes, a cute nose and pouty, red lips. His pants mapped the shape of his voluptuous thighs and when he turned, Daehyun could see the shape of his magnificent booty. It was certainly magnificent. It came out like two great hills in the country side, like two pretty peaches on a spring day, like two buns fresh from the oven, like-

"Cat got your tongue?" The beauty spoke again, narrowing his eyes. Daehyun gulped, assuming a more neutral stance. What a beautiful boy.

Could this be the Princess? Daehyun has seen his father crossdressing often because his mother was into that kind of stuff, which kind of freaked Daehyun out at some point, so perhaps the Princess was into crossdressing as well. But where were her ies? Probably binded, like Daehyun's D. Perhaps she struggled with overly large s and had to bind them, just like how Daehyun did with his D. That must be why they were fated with one another.

"Are you... Princess Yoo?" Daehyun started.

The boy's eyes flew wide open and he huffed in disbelief. "What!?" The boy snapped. "No, you nincompoop! I am Prince Yoo Youngjae, Princess Yoo's brother!" Was Prince Jung an imbecile? How dare he mistake the prince for the princess?! Youngjae was dreadfully, dreadfully male, and Prince Jung clearly had no eyes of any sort to see he had a flat chest and manly, manly features.

"Oh," Daehyun breathed, scratching his neck. He could feel his junior twitch for some reason. It was as though Daedick was calling out, begging Daehyun to near Prince Yoo. Why was he so attracted to this male? He had never felt this way about anyone before. Sure, he had liked many pretty girls, but this felt like love at first sight. It was as though he had met his soulmate.

"I will not let you see my sister," Youngjae declared, drawing out his sword. Daehyun felt his D twitch again. Youngjae was hot. He was very, very hot, especially when he parted his legs and brandished his long sword. "I have locked her up in her room. , find somewhere else to release your demons!"

Daehyun was, the least to say, hurt by Youngjae's choice of words. Daedick was no demon. Daedick had feelings and Youngjae was being rude by not understanding Daehyun's D needed love too. Daehyun drew out his sword, forgetting he came here for the Princess and not the prince.

"I did not come here purely to satisfy my needs," Daehyun announced, looking straight into Youngjae's eyes. "I came here to seek love."

When Youngjae heard those words, his heart began to flutter. Youngjae quizzically felt his chest, wondering why his ice cold heart had shuddered. He was always called the ice prince due to his closed off nature. After his traumatic curse, Youngjae had never opened up to anyone. Opening up to people reminded him of how his butthole could open up at any moment, so he was afraid to open up to any of the princesses his father set him up with. Why was this imbecile making his kokoro shake?

No matter. Youngjae will not let Prince Jung near his sister. His sister is much too good for Prince Jung, and he really did not want to see his sister get some sort of STD from Daehyun's harlot ways. Youngjae took a step closer, holding out his sword. 

"I challenge you to a sword fight, Prince Jung!"

Daehyun's twitched again. Youngjae scrunched up his nose cutely, narrowing his eyes. Even though Daehyun was in a potentially life threatening situation, he was still very enamoured with the boy in front of him. Why, oh why, did he feel such a strong connection to the boy? Why was his D coming to life right upon seeing Youngjae? Daehyun swore he was not a , he did not get hard straight away upon seeing y things.

Youngjae let out a battle cry and charged forward. Daehyun's eyes flew wide open in alarm and he flew backwards, blocking Youngjae's fervid shots. Youngjae's sword briefly scratched Daehyun's cheek, a line of blood forming at Daehyun's jawline. Daehyun was good at sword fighting, so he could somewhat keep up, but Youngjae did not relent. Besides, his fluffy cheeks were extremely distracting, and Daehyun thought it unfair Youngjae was unconsciously seducing his rival.

Daehyun collapsed to the ground and Youngjae kneeled over him, putting the tip of his blade to Daehyun's neck. Daehyun was now very as he imagined many, many naughty things of Youngjae, especially how hot he looked positioned over Daehyun. Daehyun tried to control himself but he could feel the beast inside of him unleashing. Jack's beanstalk began to grow, and grow, and grow, his magic beans suffocated by the huge beanstalk.

"I have won, Jung Daehyun," Youngjae snarled, squinting at the Prince beneath him. Daehyun continued to look up at Youngjae with much mesmerised eyes, breathing, "You have, Prince Yoo Youngjae. You certainly have."

"Are you not humiliated?" Prince Yoo hissed, angered that his opponent did not look very affected by his defeat. Daehyun stared up at Youngjae, drool forming at his lips, and he lowered his voice. "How about round two, Prince Yoo? But instead, we engage in a different sort of sword fight."

"What?" Youngjae questioned in bewilderment, retracting his sword. He could not understand Prince Jung's words. Did he mean, perhaps, to fight with Katanas instead? Or butcher knives? Or scissors? Whatever it was, Youngjae was sure he could win this filthy prince.

"Swords we were born with," Daehyun whispered. Youngjae frowned, trying hard to decipher Daehyun's words, when suddenly, something poked him in his buttocks. Youngjae slowly looked down, horror filling him upon seeing the Daehyun was sporting. It was so huge it looked like it was about to tear a blackhole in the universe. Youngjae looked down at the D touching his crack, and then back to Daehyun, and he screamed.

Daehyun ended up with a black eye, left in the water fountain to drown. He was declared by Prince Yoo as forever banned from the castle, left to rot beneath the statue of a , hairy man. While Daehyun laid battered in the fountain, choking as the water flooded him, Youngjae paced around his bedroom, calming his beating heart.

There was something strange going on. Youngjae could feel his butthole suddenly turning into the volatile trench it was back when he was younger. His butthole seemed to be reacting strongly to something, and Youngjae was absolutely in panic. Could that idiotic Prince Jung have casted black magic on him? Why was his butthole suddenly acting up? He had it in its dormant state for most of his adult life. 

Could this be the prophecy? When King Yoo ventured the world to find answers about his only son's cursed , he had met the evil Boa, and Boa had mercifully given him a hint on how baby Youngjae would live his life. The D will find him. Youngjae had waited all his life, wondering who was this mysterious D. Could it be Daehyun?

Youngjae calmed his beating heart, watching as Daehyun struggled in the water fountain, spluttering out water and grabbing deliriously at the air for someone to help him. Even in such a dishevelled state, Daehyun still looked rather cute, suffocating to death and desperately fighting for his life. These weird feelings made Youngjae's butthole clench, as though it was excited at the prospect of having Daehyun around.

No, Youngjae stumbled, clutching onto the table. He felt himself flush, remembering how big Daehyun's D was and how it had rose and prodded Youngjae's buttocks. Youngjae touched his tooshie, feeling the strong sensation rising between his cheeks. He looked wistfully out as one of Prince Jung's servants arrived, screaming at finding Daehyun near dead in the fountain.

I cannot fall in love with a manwhore.