Daedick

Adventures of Prince Jung and his Big D

Once upon a time, there lived a prince in a faraway kingdom named Jung Daehyun. He was a very handsome man with a buff built and chiseled features, biceps that make you go whoa and thighs that made your disintegrate. Of course, since he was the son of no other than King Jung Yunho and Queen Kim Jaejoong. It was natural Daehyun would be as hot as his hot as pancakes parents.

However, even though Daeyun was walking , he sadly bore a terribly tragic secret. When Daehyun was born, the King's exiled concubine who was also a witch, Kwon Boa, cursed the couple's first son to never find true love. This concubine was a cray as heck woman who did not believe in 'Always Keep The Faith', thus, Yunho, who had only taken in Boa as he pitied her for her lack of AKTFness, finally exiled her. This, however, incurred her hatred and wrath as she was deeply in love with the super y King Jung. As such, brewing with jealousy at King Jung having had a son with another woman, she released her rage onto the poor firstborn Jung Daehyun. Alas, this curse came in a physical form, and Daehyun was never to be intimate with anyone and have babies to carry on his hot legacy.

Prince Jung Daehyun was cursed with the largest in all of Korea.

It was so gigantic that no one could possibly do the dooey with him. As a baby, Daehyun's D was already bigger than a normal seven year old's. And when he grew up, Daehyun needed pants and underwear tailored just for him because when he wore clothes, his bulge would be so prominent it scared away the Kingdom's children, who believed a demon had manifested within Daehyun's crotch. Daehyun had to bind his groin and squish his length quite painfully in order to maintain peace and stability in the land.

No one could possibly do the dooey with Prince Jung without being in complete agony. Daehyun's parents searched far and wide for a solution, bringing Daehyun to temples and gurus who could possibly shrink Daehyun's abnormally large . But nothing worked; the spell was too powerful. Thus, Daehyun was cursed to a life of solitude.

But Jung Daehyun was a man who believed in romance. When he was young, he often walked in on his parents doing the dooey like the rabbits they were and he was always mystified by how magical the dooey was. He wanted to be just like his father and put his dong into someone he loved. So, despite warnings from his parents that he would only end up with a broken heart, Daehyun dated many beautiful women. But when they got down to y time, the women were so traumatised by Daehyun's huge D they ended up screaming and running out of the palace . Those who were brave enough stayed, but when Daehyun tried to push himself in, they began crying at the insurmountable pain.

Daehyun was left lonely and often with blue balls, having to use his hands which were never enough, despite him having generally big palms. It was always a sad day in the kingdom whenever Daehyun's many girlfriends announced they could not go any further with him, citing the need to preserve their V as reason. Prince Jung worried day and night over his deprivation of , seeking out ways to reduce the size of his D and find someone with a V with such great elasticity it could encompass his large size.

But, tragically, Daehyun never found such a person. Daehyun ventured the seven seas, going to many other countries in hopes of finding the right one for him, but he could never find someone with a hole that could withstand his huge D. India, Russia, China, America, all across the globe Daehyun travelled to seek out the one but his trips were always futile. No one wanted to be ripped open by Daehyun's unbelievable tool, obviously.

As years passed, Daehyun grew more hopeless and believed he would die alone never being able to partake in consummate love. But then, one day, a miracle happened.

"Prince Jung! Prince Jung!"

Daehyun's personal servant, Moon Jongup, barrelled into the room with a scroll. Daehyun was looking out of the window, being miserable over not getting laid for the twenty five years of his life. Like those K-Drama scenes, Daehyun slowly veered his head towards Jongup with a sad look in his eyes.

"What is it, Jongup?"

The bubbly servant nearly tripped over the carpet in his haste, clumsily opening up the scroll. "Sir, the King has found the evil witch! After threatening to set her on fire, she has revealed a hint as to how to break your curse!"

Daehyun shot up from his throne at this moment, gasping loudly. "I knew it! I knew the curse was not foolproof. Hurry, tell me!"

"All she wrote was 'Yoo', sir, before she vanished," Jongup mumbled, folding the scroll as he scratched his head. Daehyun frowned. "You?" He question, eyeing the boy before him. Well, Daehyun had never been particular about gender, and Jongup was rather cute and adorable for a boy. "You, hm... Well, I guess if that is what she said, we shall do as told. Come here, Jongup. Would you like me to court you or would you like to get down to business?"

Daehyun was about to whip out his when Jongup blushed furiously, hurriedly clarifying, "P-Prince Jung, the hint was 'Y-o-o', not 'Y-o-u'." He lowered his head in embarrassment, alarmed that Daehyun was about to reveal his huge D to a servant boy like him. Daehyun's browse rose all the way to his hairline.

"Yoo?" Daehyun repeated, his chin. "Hm, Yoo... That means the one for me is Korean. Seek out all the girls who have the surname Yoo, Jongup."

Jongup fidgeted, pressing his lips together. "Sir, according to your list of relationships, you have dated nearly half of the female population in Korea. The other half are elderly women and babies. I have checked the list to find that you have dated all the Yoo commoners."

Daehyun slumped, forlornly gazing out of the window again. "What does that mean, then? Is my soulmate an old woman?" He breathed wistfully, clutching at the window pane.

Jongup nibbled on his thumb. "Sir, you have dated the Yoo commoners, but there is a Yoo royalty who you have not yet met. She is Princess Yoo Ara who has just returned from Taiwan, a year older than you. Her identity had been kept a secret in order to ensure her safety before her recent crowning."

Daehyun nearly cracked his neck snapping his head towards Jongup. "My true love!" He declared. "Send out a letter to the dearest princess. Make arrangements for the next carriage to take me straight to the Yoo kingdom. Prepare a gift for the princess. I must tidy myself up to meet my future wife."

"Yes, Prince Jung." Jongup scurried out, shutting the door. Daehyun shed a tear, looking down to his protruding crotch. He pats it gently, smiling softly. "You will finally be loved, Daehyun junior. We have finally found the special V just for you."