Chapter Green

So in love with two. . . ♥

She stared at the phone; she could only hang out with one of them today, right? It felt unfair to have to choose between the two. One boy frustrated her just by looking at her. The second one was just so adorable…

─ and yet...

She couldn’t deny it. She couldn’t deny the feelings that were growing for the handsome yet equally frustrating boy. Her heart raced when she was around Heedo, and around Minpyo it was more… calm. Minpyo gave her a refreshing feeling. If she had to compare it, she would say it was similar to puppy love. Her feelings for Heedo were different. Her feelings for Heedo were wild, passionate and chaotic.

It was something she wasn’t used to it, and it was something she wanted a taste of.

She replied to Heedo as she sent her apologizes to Minpyo.

About an hour later, she met up with Heedo in front of the grocery store where they first met. He was already waiting for her.

“You look nice when you’re not covered in coffee” he gave her a wolfish grin as he held out his hand towards her ─ but she didn’t take it. “You know, that was your fault” she fought back as she put her hands at her hips instead.

He chuckled as he looked away for a moment before looking back at her, “Well, if you weren’t running like a mad woman towards me… you would have been fine.” hung wide open in shock at his rudeness, “Excuse me, if you didn’t just take the coffee from me ─ which I really needed by the way ─ I wouldn’t have been late. I wouldn’t have had to rush to begin with.”

He began to laugh now, holding his stomach, “You can’t honestly believe all that is my fault?” She couldn’t take his teasing anymore; maybe this was a bad idea after all. She turned her back to him, and began to walk away.

Before she could get any further she felt a hand grab her back, “It was a joke. I was kidding, please. You know I feel terrible about what I did; I just wanted to make you smile a bit. You always look so grumpy around me, and yet I saw you smiling with Minpyo yesterday… I wanted to make you smile too.” He began to mutter the last few parts, looking shyly at the ground as he spoke ─ but she heard every word.

“I can’t seem to do what he does... I can’t seem to make you as happy naturally like he can, but I’m going to try. I’ll definitely try harder at pleasing you than he will, and my words carry meaning ─ unlike his” he spoke up now, looking directly into her eyes which made her look away in embarrassment. ‘Oh god, he’s so… intense’ she thought to herself as she began to blush.

Their time together was actually pretty fun.

Their first stop was a clothing store, where Heedo promised to buy her a new shirt. “That shirt is $100, no way did your shirt cost $100. I’m not made out of money you know” he whined as he followed behind her around the store, like a lost puppy. The way he kept pouting and groaning, begging her to choose something, anything. It was true, they had been shopping for a single shirt for a very long time ─ purely for the fact that Sandra wanted to torture him a bit.

After all, he deserved it after everything he did.

When she finally decided on a shirt, it was as if he regained all of his energy back. He jumped up, “Can we go eat something now? Please?” Heedo began to tug on her shirt playfully, swaying back and forth as gave her a pouty look.

After he paid for her shirt, he took her hand in his and led her to an ice cream shop. “We should eat these while we walk around in the park or something” he blushed brightly as he handed over her ice cream cone. Even though she felt something deeply passionate around Heedo, it seemed as if he was very shy around her at times too. It made her feel good that she made him feel like that. 

“He did it on purpose” Heedo suddenly called out as they walked through the park. They were mainly enjoying the scenery, eating in silence. She didn’t expect to feel so relaxed around Heedo. She couldn’t put her finger on it. Maybe it was the spring weather, the delicious ice cream ─ and most likely it was the fact that he was holding onto her other hand tightly. He was holding onto it as if he was afraid that if he let go, she would leave too.

“Minpyo, I mean” he looked at the ground as he began to speak, “I told him about you, that I saw the two of you ─ and about your interactions with me. He did it on purpose; he figured you would choose him. I ─ I’m really glad you didn’t. I mean, you shouldn’t have picked me, all I’ve done was piss you off, but I’m glad you gave me a chance. Even if you didn’t pick me, I wouldn’t want you to be with him. I live with him and you don’t really get to know someone until you ─”  

He wouldn’t stop talking. He kept ranting off about Minpyo when all she wanted him to do was shut up about him. After all, she picked Heedo. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, making Heedo shut up instantly. “I picked you, idiot. So stop talking about him so much, I want to know more about you” she smiled at him.

It was his turn to stutter and blush brightly, but he felt an overwhelming sensation. The fact that she had smiled at him, filled him up with such accomplishment that he knew he wanted to continue this. He wanted to continue making you happy…

                                                                                                                          ♥

…and he did. For as long as you stayed by his side, he continued putting his smile on your face because your smile was his favorite. Secretly, your angry face was his favorite as well. Occasionally, you two would get into petty fights just to have him passionately pick you up and kiss you all over…

...he loved you more than anything, and you were overjoyed knowing you made the right choice in picking Heedo.