The selection

So in love with two. . . ♥

 

 

The next day she awoke to an empty apartment. It was one of those beautiful, spring days that were so perfect it only seemed possible through stories. There was not a single cloud in the sky, and the sun was shining brightly. It wasn’t hot, but it wasn’t cold either. There was a light chilly breeze that felt nice against your skin. It was a perfect day, you could already tell.


Sandra took her time as she took a warm shower, enjoying the peace and quiet. Today was her day to relax. Today was her day too sit back on the couch, and ─

Incoming text message from Heedo

…and kill Heedo. Yes, today was the perfect day to kill Heedo. It was a beautiful day for it actually. She growled as she opened her phone, ready to face whatever chaos Heedo would bring today.

Heedo:  Did you remember today was the day I was going to make it up to you? It’s a perfect day for it, it’s beautiful out and my schedule is completely free. I thought of a few places we can go. Answer back if you can or not. You have an hour, coffee girl.

She bit her lip as she read the message, a day with Heedo? That sounds… dangerous, way too dangerous ─ but fun. It wasn’t too much of a terrible idea though; there was no hiding the fact that she felt something towards the tall, dark haired boy.

Incoming text message from Minpyo ♥

She almost jumped when she read the name. Oh god, Minpyo, the adorable fluffy haired boy from yesterday. He made a very positive impression on her yesterday.

Minpyo: Hey Sandra I don’t know if this is too sudden, but I’m wondering if we could hang out today. I want to show you what I drew, specifically what you inspired me to draw yesterday. Maybe we can go out to eat or just walk around? I think you might be my muse, so what do you say? Answer back if you can or not. You have an hour, my muse.

It is time for you to choose:
Go to Chapter Green if you choose Heedo.
Go to Chapter Pink if you choose Minpyo.
...or cheat and read both.


 

 


Author's note: If you want to read both, the actual order doesn't matter. They're both stand-alone chapters.