[Jr. & Miss A Suzy] Sweet Dreams

One Shots - GOT7

"We could have done better if you didn’t mess up, Jinyoung” Jackson says as he and the other members make their way back to their dormitory. “That part! I already told you that, that part wasn’t good…”

“Jackson, stop it now” JB intervenes, stopping Jackson from ranting “Just stop now, okay?”

Jackson grunts as he runs his hand towards his head

“Hyung, we can do better tomorrow” Bambam said as he went near Jr. who walked a little slower than the rest “We can do it! Fighting!”

It was already past midnight and the boys were beat from rehearsals. They dragged their heavy feet back home in silence but Jacskon was pretty pent up with frustration that he called out Junior again, “Ya, Jinyoung-ah, you better listen to me tomorrow”

“Ya!” JB shouted, standing between the two “I said stop it already!”

“It’s his fault!” Jackson said, his eyebrows growing nearer “You know that! If Jinyoung wasn’t so stubborn…”

Jr., who was planked by Mark and Yugyeom, suddenly went forward and got to Jackson “Don’t you think I know it’s my fault? You’re right I should have listened to you but what makes you better than me?”

“I am better than you!” Jackson scoffs while pointing at Jr. “I AM better than you!!!”

“Ya! Ya! YA!” JB yelled, as he tried to pacify the situation “You two better stop this already!”

“Tssss… Forget this. I am not going home!” Jr. said as he pushes pass Youngjae and BamBam

He could hear some of the members yelling out to him but he continued walking fast away from them.

“Hyung, let’s go home now.” Yugyeom said as he pants, after trying to catch up with Jr. but he just ignores him and walks on “Hyung, it’s already late…”

“Ya, Kim Yugyeom-ah! Don’t worry about me, just go back home before Jaebum hyung get angry at you.” Jr. says as he momentarily stands still and faces Yugyeom, the giant maknae ends up sighing after hearing him say this and obediently returns to the others.

He knew he had been wrong but Jackson was being too much. It’s not like he purposely did it in his own way because he wanted his team to get a serious dressing down but he seriously thought that it would make their dance seem cooler. Jinyoung sighed as he continued walking by himself in the middle of the night, his mind however was elsewhere.

“Hey, man! Watch where you’re going!” a man in a scruffy suit and tie, reeking of cigarette smoke and alcohol yelled at Jinyoung “You little punk!”

“Sorry, Sir. Sorry!” Jr. bowed quickly, bumping to the drunkard brought him back to his senses

“Punk kid!” the man growled, he tried to raise his hands but he could barely lift it up so Jr. just quietly left him there. A couple of block later Jr. pauses and realizes that he’s been walking for almost an hour now and that he was only couple of streets away from JYPE.

*************************************************

“Thank you, Mr. Guard” Jr. says after asking the guard at JYPE office to let him in and go to the practice room.

There was only a single light and Jr. Looks at himself in the mirror.

“Okay, Jinyoung-ah. Let’s go through this again” he says to himself.

He was hell-bent on fixing the choreography he made for the group and tried fixing the parts where the hyungs and JYP PD-nim didn’t like. He was totally immersed in practicing that he didn’t notice time passing by until the lights went off at 2:30 AM.

 Jinyoung sat on the floor, waiting for the light to turn back on as he took a breather.

“I said I don’t want to~!” a voice of a girl suddenly said, chills went down Jr.’s back making him sit up right. “Stop~!”

“.” Jr. said under his breath, frozen on the floor. He kept his eyes shut and started praying as the voice kept saying ‘stop’ and giggling repeatedly.

The light finally went back on but it only lit the part where he was, the back of the room was still pretty dark. His music played back again but Jr. was too afraid and quickly hit all the light switches, stumbling over his own self as he did so. The room was bright now and there was someone sleeping on the sofa at the corner, he could tell it was a girl from the long hair but who is she?

Watching every step he made closely so that he doesn’t make a sound to disturb the person sleeping, Jr. approached her. He stood in front of the couch but he still couldn’t see the girl’s face because her hair covered it up. So, hesitantly, Jr. reached in and tried to move her hair away so he could see who she was.

“What~?” The girl said as Jr.’s fingers accidentally touched her face, he stepped away and soon realizes that it’s Suzy! She sits up rubbing her eyes “What is it?”

Jr. clenched his fist up his mouth, Suzy opens her eyes and sees him standing in front of her “Jinyoungie?” she says with a croaky voice

“Yeah, hello…” he replies waving his hand

“Omo~!” Suzy gasps finally getting into her senses, she hides her face with her hands “Why are you here?!”

Jr. laughed finding her cute being shy about her bare face “Eyy~! There’s no need to hide. You’re still pretty without make-up on”

“Don’t say things like that! I’ll get more embarrassed” she says while her ears turned red “Why are you here?”

“But it’s true” Jr. giggled, sitting next to her on the couch “I’m tired. I’ve been here rehearsing the choreography for GOT7’s stage…”

Curling her legs up to her chest, Suzy finally had put her hands away from her face “Wow~ Daebak~ You’re working really hard, Jinyoung-ah”

“I have to” he murmurs “How about you? Why are you here? Why are you sleeping on the couch?!?”

Suzy sighs, running her hand through her hair before telling Jr. how she felt burdened to do her best for Miss A’s upcoming comeback, “I just feel that I have to do well-”

At that moment it was evident to Jr. that Suzy was in as much stress that he was in. “Hey!” he stops her. Suzy turns her head to him and gets poked by his finger “Stop worrying about it, okay?”

She pouts at him and raises her eyebrows

“You’ll do great no matter what, got it?” Jr. repeats himself “You get wrinkles from worrying about such things”

“Okay, okay” she laughs, the two then started catching up with each other and shared laughs. Time flew as they talked about their lives and Suzy asking about how Jr. felt being with his new group, they even discussed about the time she filmed IGOT7 with them which drew up a topic which flustered Jr.

“I always thought you were kind of a stalker, Jinyoungie” Suzy laughed as she recalled that time when Jr. correctly arranged her selcas in chronological order “You even beat Youngjae in that question”*

“Ahhh well…” Jr. stammered as his cheeks burned “I had to get it right! I would have died if I got hit again”

“Eyy~! But you were so sure” Suzy

“I just remember things well!” he replied growing redder “Of course, I have to catch up on the lives of my friends, right?”

“Of course!” Suzy giggled at the sight of an obviously embarrassed Jr. “I just found it really touching that you knew so well!”

“Ah really?” he says in a pleasantly surprised tone, she nods her head.

Not knowing what to say next Jr. got up and asked Suzy to watch him dance to the choreography he had worked on and had asked her to give her honest comments about it. Suzy obliges and asks him to raise the volume up because she was growing sleepy and might doze off in the middle of it.

Jr. danced in front of the mirror undisturbed and after finishing was explaining to Suzy the key points of the dance when he heard no reply from her, he looks back to see that Suzy had fallen back to sleep again with her head bobbing down. He turns the music down and walks next to her to fix her to a comfortable position so she doesn’t sprain her neck but in the middle of it, Suzy grabs his arm and leans in on him. Jr. was surprised but he felt tingles down his spine and liked it, he thought it’d be okay if he lets her lean on him for a while thinking she would eventually have to let go but Jr. ended up falling asleep too.

“WHAT IS THIS?” Jackson’s loud, obnoxious voice pierced through Jr.’s ears waking him up “YA, JINYOUNG-AH! GET UP!”

Jr. opened his eyes and quickly turns to see that Suzy wasn’t there, “What time is it?”

“It’s 6AM!” Jackson exclaimed “You were here the whole night?”

“Yeah” Jr. grunted, shaking himself awake

“I see” Jackson says “Well, I came here early too because well… I just wanted to say sorry”

Jr. looked up at Jackson who was busy with the computer as he said it, Jr. smiles and says “No, it’s okay. I’ve actually fixed that part you didn’t like”

“Ah, really?”

“Yeah, tell me what you think about it.” Jr.’s voice still croaked, but he pushed himself to stand from the couch and notices a note falling on the ground which he picks up to read,

Jinyoung-ah! I’m sorry I fell asleep last night but I had a good sleep. I felt like my heart became lighter and my head rested on clouds then I woke up and knew why.  Anyways, let’s both do good Jinyoungie! I wish you posted more on SNS so that I could also ‘stalk’ you too. Don’t you think it’s unfair that it’s only you who gets to stalk? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fighting, Jinyoung-ah!

“Ya, what are you doing?” Jackson calls him out, walking towards him “Come on faster before the others get here. We should finish this!”

Jr. turns to look at Jackson and hides the note in his pocket “We’ll do awesome today, Jackson!” he says all giddy as he pinches Jackson’s face

“What the-“ Jackson says, weirded out by Jr.’s sudden happy disposition “Whatever. Let’s just do it.”

*Episode 4 of IGOT7