two

hollow (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She tucked in a strand of her hair and only glanced at the pile of paperwork in front of her, she could only smile at his blunt answer. Pshycology shows that tucking a peice of your hair could be showing signs of flirtation, or maybe she just wanted to get hair out of her eyes.

Hanbin speculated at the sight of the well-kept office, it was something he didn't really expect from sooyoung.

"Do you like my office?" Obviously sooyoung had noticed the speculation of her office, but what she didn't know was how hanbin had noticed her complete transformation.

"I expected green, but it's your choice." He fiddled with his chair as he said this, trying his hardest not to be rude. 

Green used to be her thing, it was her favourite colour. A possiblty that it still is now. 

She let out a chuckle in responce to his comment, "Green is the colour of rebirth, ironic." Habin could find anything to reply with. His mind, usually full of a mayhem of thoughts was now a complied order of thoughts and it confused him. An awkward silence slithered in through any cracks it could find.

Just the sound of sooyoung flipping through pages and his nervous breathing could be heard.

"I don't know why people told you to come here." He looked up, his pupils widening. Sooyoung only kept her eyes on the paper.

"You don't really need a specialist, you could've just went to a normal councillor. All you really need is councelling so I'll reccomend you to one, okay?" Sooyoung thought nothing of this sentence, but hanbin couldn't help but reply the sentence over and over in his head. In his mind it meant that he was slightly 'normal'.

The silence came back but this time the sound of the keys on her computer could be heard. 

"Hanbin?" Sooyoung's voice slightly coaxed his head to tilt up, he only nodded in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter