one

hollow (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being miserable suited the boy, it was shown throughout his whole gait. How he became so miserable, no one could quite pinpoint the exact moment he became this mess. He was mutual during the deaths of his parents, and only a slight bit of sentimental emotion was set on him during his uncle's death. 

If by sentimental emotion you mean happiness, then I don't think it was quite the feeling you are supposed to feel at the funeral of your only living relation. Even at this point Kim Hanbin was still perfectly sane. He was sane, yet on the verge of becoming delusional. The process of sadness is one that only takes time and effort, and hanbin was definitely taking extra care to become a bitter, lonesome being. 

Although the deaths of his relations had occurred one after the other, week after week Hanbin had still not dropped a single tear. Not only was it worrying but slightly frightening to anothers eye. A deteriating boy with only a lock of emotion left inside of him was quite a sight.

Now this is how kim hanbin waas sitting in the empty waiting room of a rookie psychologist, park sooyoung. The term rookie was a massive understatement, however you could not possibly attach '18 year old school genius, with an IQ exceeding Eintein's , already a university graduate, but is trying high school again to unleash her inner child' without using a few commas. 

"Hanbin?" The name out of the fragile looking receptionists lips echoed against the lonely colours of the walls. 

'How great it must be that so many people depend on these walls' he had thought of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter