three

hollow (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three girls had made their way to the usual area, stayed there until 9:00 (which was one hour after school actually started). A normal teacher would of marked anyone who didn't arrive at 8:00 late, but the three girls had their looks and charm which always worked magic with teachers. In actual fact they are actually the higher students, with their above 95% scores on all tests and their '100%' attendence they were your so called model students. 

Sooyoung looked at the time, 8:30am.

"Being a little bit late can't really hurt, can it?" She muttered this to herself, she wasn't really new to the school so it was okay, right?

Her footsteps echoed along the stair walls, nothing had changed yet sooyoung felt a difference. The rooftop was still a long way to go and the past just couldn't hold back any more, the memories came back again.

**the start of high school**

"Sooyoungieee" There stood Irene, the ice princess of their school doing aegyo?.. 

"I don't want to." Sooyoung let go of her arm and started walking away from irene, she had had enough of this nonsense.

"Pleaseeeeee" Irene was already known before high school, rumours of her beauty could not of been kept a secret. However what they didn't know was there was an icy layer beneath the real Irene. She prefered to be called joohyun, but only three people had permission to call her that (plus her family).

Her killer cuteness also came with the package of being her best friend. After a few more pouts sooyoung finally agreed to join joohyun on her mission. 

It was 07:00am. A whole hour before the start of their first day in high school, "So you understand the plan right??" Joohyun furrowed her eyebrows together, repeating the same question asfter no responce.

"Do you think I'm stupid? You practically explained the whole plan five times on the way here, of course I understand." She gave her friend an exaggerated sigh and dramatically rolled her eyes. Irene laughed in response and begun to get the equipm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter