Chapter 6~ Drugged

The Medic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She made it. 

She made it the whole eight hours, without a problem or seeing the police. Pleased, she walked down to the living quarters and opened the door to find that Hanbin asleep. She smiled and walked over and checked his pulse. She walked out and found a gurney to put him on and moved him to a room on the fifth floor. She settled him and hooked him up to the machine. She put some medicine in the bag. She watched it drip in his veins. 

She looked at him and smiled. She was about to rub his face, that's when she caught herself. 

'What am I thinking? I have Seunghoon. I need to stop. This is getting way to serious.' 

She sighed slightly, "But I can't stop". She whispered to him. She turned off the light and walked down the hall to stumble into her senior. 

"Jackson Sunbae-nim, what can I do for you?" She squeaked. Jackson was the hospital's version of Lee Minho. He was handsome and very smart. Downside: he was player. Going through women like gloves, she managed to avoid him, well not anymore. 

"Ah, GaYoung I haven't seen you since you finished your internship with me". He walked over to her and leant over to her ear and said. "You were always my favorite". She couldn't help but blush. "So would you like to go out with me and a couple of co-workers for drinks tonight?" He asked, he was hoping she would say yes. 

She didn't want to be rude. 

"Sure". She gave him a fake smile and he said. "Okay see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter