Chapter 5~ Playing Dangerous Games Part One (Hospital)

The Medic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

GaYoung went back to the hospital the next day. 

She had to take care of her patients and to see how her John Doe was doing.

As she entered the hospital, she saw police come in and hold up a picture of what looked like her patient. '', she thought. The patient was on the 4th floor and she was in the lobby. 

She had no choice but run to the stairs. If she took the elevator she would attract unwanted attention. She booked it up the stairs. She hit the 2nd floor and she was out of breath. The only thing kept her running was the promise she made to herself to help him out. 

She made it to the 4th floor and ran to the patient's room. He was up and watching TV. "What's wrong?" He asked her sensing and seeing her panic, he knew. " are they here?" He sat up. 

'They can't find me'. He thought. "Come on... I know where you can go". She led hime to her dorm room. When she started working there she was on call all the time due to her skills, so they assigned her to a dorm. "In here". She unlocked the door. "You should be safe in here". She sat him down on her bed. 

"Why are you helping me? Huh? Do you like me or something?" He told her. "Don't flatter yourself, I have a boyfriend". 'That's right, I have a boyfriend, what am I doing helping him all the time?' She thought. "Whatever just stay in here, until I come back. Got it?". She went out door and went back to the 1st floor, the emergency room. 

"Exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter