Chapter 3~ Testing Loyalties Part Two

The Medic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Motorcycles could be heard from miles away. Guys with clown masks on, rode together. They were on their way to Seungyoon's house looking for a particular person.^^^^^^^^^^^ "Unless you want the doctors and nurses to call the police I suggest you go along with my plan". GaYoung put her hand on her hips. "Why? Why are you helping me?" She was shocked by that answer. "I don't know myself". ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ "Where is she Seungyoon?" "She's not here". The man walked slowly to a abandoned sweater GaYoung left. Lifting it to his nose, he inhaled deeply"That sister of yours..... would make a perfect breeding pet for me". Seunghoon walked towards him, only to be pushed back by Taehyun. "Oops! Did I hit a nerve?" The man chuckled. "I'll be back, let's go guys". ★★★★★★★ Hanbin went back to sleep after she gave him his medicine. "Hello". She heard a deep behind her. "Yes?" "Is he going to be alright?" "He should be". She walked to the door, he grabbed her wrist. "Thank for healing him". He bowed. "No need, have a nice night". She bowed then left. GaYoung got in the house to hear silence. "Yoonie'? "Oppa?" She couldn't piece it together... something didn't feel right. She walked out back and saw Mino laying on the ground unconscious. "Mino... what happened?" She sat him up. "Madtown... is back....". She almost drooped his head. "What?" , Sangbae was back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter