Final

The Lying in Everyone's Lap
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hoseok tiredly wiped the sweat from his forehead onto the back of his hand. Practice was reaching its third quarter and breaks seem more like vacations.

 

Leaning back on the mirror wall, he reached for his water. It’s unusually quiet this time around. By now, even exhausted, the maknae line would still be loud as hell and goofing off.

 

Looking up, he finds the answer to this observation in the shape of Taehyung, looking asleep, lying down on the other side of the room, head on the upper thigh of Yoongi.

 

Concern grips the rapper. Gathering his breath, Hoseok sets off to the pair, sitting cross-legged by Taehyung’s head. Looking at his fellow rapper, Hoseok gives a questioning nod towards the younger. All the older rapper did was shrug, implying he didn’t know what was the matter.

 

Attentively, Hoseok laid his hand on the vocal’s back and rubbed up and down in a comforting manner.

 

“Taetae, what’s wrong.”

 

His only answer was sitting up from Yoongi to switch to Hoseok’s thigh. Yoongi said nothing and got up, griping about water. Shaking his head with a smile, Hoseok turned his attention back to his dongsaeng who was holding tightly to his leg.

 

“Is Taehyungie going to answer hyung?”

 

The boy looked up, Hoseok being surprised by how bloodshot his eyes were and how swollen his face seemed even after dancing for hours.

 

“I did

Please log in to read the full chapter