Chapter 4

You're My Slave Now

'Hyung!' Junjin said when he and Dongwan arrived at Hyesung's table during break.

'What?'

'You know how you always said that we give you the worst present every year?'

'Yes, always'

'You are going to LOVE our present this year'

'Wow, this is exciting' Hyesung said sarcastically.

Junjin and Dongwan smirked when they knew they couldn't catch Hyesung's attention. Dongwan slowly took out a ticket from his back pocket and waved it in front of Hyesung.

'What's that?'

'This, my dear friend...'

'Is the VIP ticket to meet Royal Prince!' Junjin continued.

Hyesung dropped the bread he was eating and grabbed the ticket as if he was a predator.

'You're not kidding me right?!' Hyesung asked in disbelief.

'Go to their website then'

Hyesung took out his phone and went to the website. And it said there that there will be the FIRST LIVE PERFORMANCE by Royal Prince but only 100 people is allowed. But! They wouldn't revealed their faces as they will be wearing a mask.

'Junjin! Dongwan! How the hell did you get this?'

'Secret' they winked.

'You guys are the bestest friends ever!' Hyesung hugged them tightly.

'Woah, this is the first time you gave us some affection' Dongwan chuckled.

'Yah!'

Suddenly, Hyesung is reminded of Eric.

'Is it possible if you can get me another ticket please?' Hyesung asked cautiously.

'Why?'

'Because I think that Eric wants to go to. He likes the band!'

Junjin and Dongwan looked at each other and smiled.

'Of course!'

'Really? Thanks, guys!'

(At home)

'Eric-ah!' Hyesung said as soon as Eric picked up the call.

'Yes??'

'You don't believe what just happened at school just now!'

Hyesung and Eric didn't see each other that day because they have their own plans to go to.

'What is it?'

'I got a VIP ticket for Royal Prince Live Performance! I don't know how Junjin and Dongwan got it but they got it! Do you wanna go?' Hyesung said excitedly.

'Hmm...'

There was a long pause and Hyesung could heard Eric's sigh.

'I'm sorry, Hyesung. But I have to go to my hometown. I wish I can postpone it but grandma had been wanting to see me' Eric said sadly.

Hyesung didn't lie if he said he was feeling disappointment. He was hoping to go with Eric to enjoy the performance together. But, oh well.

'Aww, it's okay then. I'll just call you right after the performance to tell you how is it' Hyesung said.

'Make sure you'll do that okay'

'Okay, promise!'

(That weekend)

'It's at a club?'

'Yeah' Junjin nodded.

'Are we even legal?' Hyesung was getting worried.

'We are, Hyesung. We're freaking 19!' Dongwan sighed.

'Oh yeah, I forgot'

When they arrived at the club, there were so many people lining up.

'I don't think this is 100 people'

'They can just stay outside if they don't have the ticket'

'This is going to take a long time' Hyesung sighed sadly.

'Don't worry, hyung. We got a way'

Hyesung just followed Junjin and Dongwan who went behind the club. Surprisingly, there was a guard there. Junjin went to him and whispered something. The guard smiled and let them entered together with Hyesung.

'After the performance, you guys MUST explain all this to me' Hyesung said.

They laughed and nodded in agreement.

They managed to get a place in the front row and Hyesung was so excited to see the performance.

'Hey there, ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the very FIRST live performance by Royal Prince. I am sure that you guys are excited about it but please bear in mind that they won't reveal their faces just yet' the MC said.

The crowd cheered loudly and some were telling the MC to start the show.

'Alright alright, chill guys. I'm going to call them up to the stage' he calmed the audience.

'Please welcome! Royal Prince!'

Hyesung didn't clap at all because he felt that it was too surreal to him. Then, three guys who were wearing masks came up to the stage and bowed politely. Without revealing their faces, Hyesung knew they were good looking guys especially when they were in their black suits

'Good evening, guys! We are the Royal Prince! My name is Storm and I'm in charge of our choreography' said the shortest guy.

'Hi! My name is Light and I'm the maknae of the group' he said cutely and cheerfully.

'Hello, my name is Sky. I'm the leader' he said with a poker voice.

'We're not going to reveal our names and faces just yet. I want you guys to listen to our songs using your heart' Storm said.

'Can you do that for us?' Light tried to lighten up the atmosphere.

'Yes!!'

'I can't hear you. Say what?!'

'YESS!!'

'LET'S BEGIN!' Royal Prince yelled.

'The first song that we're going to perform is Alright. Are you ready?!'

'Junjin! Dongwan! They are going to perform Alright! Can't believe this!' Hyesung squeezed their arms tightly.

Junjin and Dongwan winced in pain but they just bear with it because they were happy to see Hyesung happy.

The dance performance were so hot and they were all in sync. Hyesung's eyes just lit up all the time. There was one specific figure that caught Hyesung's attention. He didn't know if he was just being full of himself but he felt like Sky was just keep looking at him. So, in order to make it obvious, once in awhile, Hyesung would look at Storm and Light.

After the performance, Hyesung was so in daze that Junjin and Dongwan have to push his body a little.

'Hyesung?'

'Y-Yeah'

'Let's go'

'Oh, alright' Hyesung nodded.

He was hoping to meet the Royal Prince but they were gone right after the stage. Most probably because all the girls were trying to chase after them.

'Oh right!' Hyesung forgotten that he had to tell Eric about it.

'Hello?' Eric said as soon as he picked.

'Eric-ah! The performance was amazeball! The singing was beautiful and the choreograph was perfect. The part that I like the most was that they sang all my favourite songs! I'm so lucky tonight' Hyesung said excitedly and then, he sighed.

'What's wrong, Hyesung?' Eric asked when he heard his sigh.

'Nothing. I was just hoping that you could come because I don't have friends to enjoy with. Junjin and Dongwan were being insecere. But nevertheless, I'm grateful that they gave me the best birthday present!' he smiled widely.

'Oh, bummer. I'm so sorry, Hyesung, that I couldn't go' Eric apologised.

'It's okay. I'll tell you everything when you come home'

'Alright. Hey, I've got to go now. Talk to you later kay'

'Okay, bye Eric'

'Bye bye'

Hyesung hung up and when he looked around, Junjin and Dongwan have left him behind.

Yah, those brats! How dare they leave me alone?!

As he was walking to find them, someone pulled him inside an empty room and pinned him against the wall.

'What the hell..?!'

When he looked up, he can feel that Sky was staring at him intensely behind the mask.

'Let go of me!'

'No'

Hyesung was stunned by his reply.

'Excuse me?'

'I said no. Not until you answer my question'

'Can you let me go first?' he glared.

He didn't know that Sky was a rude person!

Sky eventually let go of him.

'Make it fast! What's your question?'

'Woah, I thought that you would be happy to finally get the change to talk to your favourite band'

'Not in a rude way' he glared.

'Okay okay, I'll make it fast. Question 1...'

'Do you like me?'

Hyesung's eyes went wide.

He scoffed at the question, 'Excuse me?! I'm sorry, sir, but you're so proud of yourself. I do not like you. I only like your musics and performance'

'Why?'

I can't believe this guy. Is he from outer space?!

'Because I'm not the type of person who would fall for someone just like that' Hyesung said and when he saw there was sofa behind him, he sat there. Sky just followed him behind.

'But I like you'

Hyesung felt like he was about to faint when he heard that.

'No, you don't. You don't know me and I don't know you. Hold on'

Hyesung took out his phone and dialled Junjin's number but the younger guy didn't pick up.

Tsk, this brat!

Then, he tried to call Dongwan but the short guy also didn't pick up.

When I find you guys, you are so going to be dead!

'What are you doing?' Sky asked with confusion.

'Well, if we're going to have this talk, I have to inform my friends so that they won't be freaking out and report me missing'

'Oh right, smart move'

'I know' Hyesung shrugged his shoulder.

'Anyway, I'm serious when I told you I like you'

'But I don't like you'

'Why?'

Hyesung kept quiet instantly. He can't tell about his crush to a total stranger.

'I have my reasons'

'No matter what, I'm going to make you mine' he said seriously and that made Hyesung scared.

He tried to stay calm and said, 'Hold on. I forgot to inform my mum'

It was a lie. He took out his phone and texted Eric.

*Eric, you have to help me! A psycho dude kidnaps me in unknown room. Call Junjin/Dongwan and then call the police. I'm at Paradise Club*

'What were you saying?' Hyesung asked.

'Wait for a sec' Sky said when he received a text.

While he was reading it, he smirked.

'Eric, you have to help me! A psycho dude kidnaps me in unknown room. Call Junjin/Dongwan and then call the police. I'm at Paradise Club' Sky read from his text which was the exact text Hyesung sent.

'Wow, Hyesung. I'm hurt when you said I'm a psycho' he pretended to feel hurt.

'H-How?' Hyesung couldn't process what was happening.

Sky opened his mask and smiled at Hyesung.

'ERIC?!?!'

'Hi, Hyesung!' Eric said with his usual cheerful tone.

'What?! Oh gosh, I need some air!' Hyesung stood up and paced around the room. He can't think anymore and was so confused.

Eric sighed and grabbed Hyesung's shoulder.

'Hyesung, breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out' Eric said calmly. Hyesung did as he was told to.

'So... So, all this while you are one of Royal Prince?' Hyesung said after he calmed down.

'Yeah'

'Omg, I can't believe this. All this while, you've been deceiving me?'

'No no! Not at all! It's just that when you told me to stay when we heard my song during the carnival, I have my suspicion. And when I went to your house, it was confirmed. I didn't want to tell you that time because I wanted to give you a surprise'

'And you damn sure have succeeded on surprising me' Hyesung commented.

'But what I said just now is true. I like you, Hyesung' Eric said sincerely.

Hyesung blushed a bit by his words, 'B-But I don't feel the same' he said and stood up.

'You're lying. You like me so much, Shin Hyesung' he said confidently.

'Yah, who said?!'

'When you followed me around at my school carnival including when I was taking a shower'

'Yah, I was waiting outside!' Hyesung defended himself but unconsciously admitted to it.

'So, you did follow me?' Eric raised his eyebrows.

Hyesung looked away as he was blushing.

'Then, when I broke your camera, you told me that it was a limited edition and an expensive camera which was a lie. Because my brother also has the exact same camera. Then when I ignored you the whole day, you were so anxious about it that you came to my school and treated me at the cafe. Hmm, what else?' Eric decided to more when he saw Hyesung who was blushing furiously.

'Y-Yah, stop it!' Hyesung tried to shut him up.

'Are you going to admit that you like me or not? If not, I will keep going' Eric smirked.

'Fine! I-I...'

'I?'

'I like you, idiot!' Hyesung yelled and he hugged Eric to hide his face.

'And I like you too, Shin Hyesung' he hugged him tighter.

Eric had the courage to kiss Hyesung on the lips. At first, Hyesung hesitated but when he was sure with his feelings, he returned the kiss back.

'Fun fact, I like you way before you like me' Eric said.

'Eh??'

'Yeah, it's true. I saw you at the subway station when you were waiting for Junjin and Dongwan'

'T-That's good then' Hyesung sheepishly smiled.

'Now, let's go home boyfriend' Eric intertwined his fingers with Hyesung's.

'What about Junjin and Dongwan?'

'Don't worry about them. They're with their own partners'

'Who? They didn't tell me anything' Hyesung frowned.

'Because I told them not to. Because their partners are Andy and Minwoo and they're also the members of Royal Prince'

'WHAT?!'

'Yup. Now, let's not worry about them. From now on, let's just focus on us. Okay, Hyesung?' Eric looked at him.

He shyly nodded and when he had the bravery to look at Eric, he noticed that Eric didn't wear his glasses. Hyesung fell in love all over again with Eric new look now.

'Where's your glasses?'

'Actually, I don't need them. I use them as a disguise'

'Wear it!'

'But why?' he whined.

'Because you don't look good when you're not wearing glasses'

'I think I look good, so I want to wear them' he said stubbornly.

'You better wear it, Eric Mun! I don't intend to show your handsome to other people. Only to me, you can' Hyesung yelled but mumbled softly after that.

Eric grinned widely when Hyesung acknowledge him as a boyfriend. He put his arm around Hyesung and whispered, 'Alright, babe. Only to you'

Hyesung blushed at his remarks but he still managed to sneak his arms around Eric's waist. At last, the cold prince had found his Prince Charming.