Be My Slave

You're My Slave Now

'AHHHH, IT'S THE PRINCE!!'

All the girls squealed in happiness when they saw three handsome guys walking inside the school building. The leader, who they labelled as ICE was the president of photography club. The charmer in the group was labelled as SMILE because of his charming smile. The funny and witty guy was labelled CLOWN. A handsome clown.

'Hyesung-sshi' someone called when Prince were on their way to their classroom.

'What?' Hyesung looked at the owner's voice. He recognised the guy because he was in the same club as him.

'The teacher wants to see you at the teacher's room now' he informed.

'Alright' Hyesung said and walked off.

Hyesung is famous for his good looks. Not only that, people know him because of his cold attitude. He didn't talk much except when he was with Junjin and Dongwan and he did his own business as he couldn't care less about other people.

'I'll see you guys later' Hyesung said.

'You should smile more, hyung' Junjin teased.

'Ha ha, very funny' Hyesung rolled his eyes.

(Teacher's room)

'You wanted to see me, sir?' Hyesung asked when he saw his club's teacher calling him.

'Yes. I received a call from Legend High that they need a photographer. And obviously, I think you're the perfect guy for it'

'Don't they have their own?' Hyesung raised his eyebrows.

'Unfortunately, no' he sighed.

'Ok, what's the price?'

'Usual'

Despite being a 19 years old high school kid, Hyesung worked as a part time photographer. Mostly for other schools who need one. This is because all of Hyesung's works were beautiful that it could be won if he participated in competitions.

'Ok. When is it?'

'This weekend'

'Alright. Is that all?'

'Yup' the teacher nodded.

'Ok' Hyesung bowed and leave the room.

(During recess)

'What did the teacher want?' Dongwan asked.

The only time when Dongwan and Junjin could met Hyesung was before class, during recess and after class because they aren't in the same class as him.

'The usual thing. Wanna come?'

'What school?'

'Legend High'

Dongwan and Junjin looked at each other and then looked at Hyesung happily.

'WE WANT!'

'Okay. This weekend. See you guys at in front of the school gate?'

'Deal!' they said in unison.

(The weekend)

'You're late' Junjin remarked.

'I know. I have to settle some stuffs last night' Hyesung said while yawning.

'You guys can roam around while I'm doing my work'

'YES!' Junjin and Dongwan both high five each other.

Hyesung never been to Legend High because he didn't think that it served a purpose. But now, he had. As soon as he reached the school, most people looked at him as if they recognised him. Most probably because Hyesung was quite a popular kid around town. He also had been the type who hated carnivals where there were so many people and it annoyed him. A LOT.

He did his job pretty fast and as he was roaming around, he stopped at the basketball court. He spotted a figure playing basketball alone with his glasses on and hair down like those typical Japanese guys. He assume the guy was a nerd judging on the glasses he was wearing but what captured Hyesung's attention was he was exactly what Hyesung liked as a potential boyfriend! Unknown to people, Hyesung's ideal type was cute nerdy looking guys and the figure right in front of him was perfect.

Hyesung took out his camera and secretly started taking pictures of him. He had to hide behind the wall, so that no one could see him. After 15 minutes later, the guy stopped playing and heading towards a building. Hyesung looked around at his surrounding and when the coast was clear, he followed the guy.

Where is he going?

Hyesung kept on following him and when the figure turned right, Hyesung realised that he was heading to the shower room.

I couldn't just wait for him inside there obviously.

So, Hyesung decided to hide beside the lockers not far from the room. As he was waiting for him, he went through the pictures in his camera. He only captured 3 beautiful pictures of the guy.

Ugh, I need more pictures.

He didn't realised that the sound coming from the shower was gone. Being a curious person, Hyesung slowly tiptoed while going inside the shower room. He freaked out when there wasn't anyone inside it anymore.

Where did he go?!

Hyesung was sure he wasn't delusional and reminded himself that maybe the figure was gone back home. As he was walking going back to the carnival to resume his work, he saw his friend who came out from what he assumed class.

'Dongwan?' Hyesung called with uncertain.

'H-Hyesung!' Dongwan stuttered.

'What are you doing there?' Hyesung asked.

'N-Nothing. Why are you here? I thought you are at the carnival?' Dongwan started sweating nervously.

'I'm going to resume my job now. And why are you sweating?' Hyesung raised his eyebrows.

'Nothing, it's just hot inside this building'

'Oh okay, let's go back to the carnival now' Hyesung dropped the subject.

'Yeah... Let's go!' Dongwan nodded and went with Hyesung.

Both Dongwan and Hyesung went around the booth, buying some snacks for themselves as they were starving. Suddenly, someone bumped into Hyesung and immediately apologised.

'I'm sorry! So sorry!' the guy apologised with his head down.

Hyesung didn't take a good look at his face because he was looking at the ground. When Hyesung looked carefully, the guy's hair was wet as if he just took a shower.

Eh? Wet hair?

His eyes went wide when he now recognised the guy. When he tried to look for the guy again, the guy had gone.

'Dongwan, you can go on your own right. I have to take more pictures' Hyesung said with a rushing tone.

'Eh??'

'Sorry, Dongwan. See you later!' Hyesung said and immediately leave Dongwan behind.

Where are you, glasses guy?

Hyesung checked one booth and one booth for the guy but he just wasn't there. He sighed for the hundredth time and after he bought some churros, he looked at the opposite booth and was surprised to see the guy. He sneakily took a picture of him as it was a perfect timing. Then, he followed the guy secretly.

I desperately need to know your name!

'Eric hyung!'

When Hyesung looked at the person who was calling 'Eric', he saw someone who had a cute baby face. Hyesung's now crush turned around and waved happily to him. That was when he knew his name was Eric and he smiled in victory.

Perfect timing!

'Why are you alone? I thought you want to join us' he pouted which was quite cute to Hyesung.

'I played basketball, Andy-ah' he s his hands around Andy's neck and playfully patted his hair.

Hyesung somehow frowned at the scene. Were they a couple?

'Anyway, were you at the shower room just now? I felt like someone was with me' he scratched his head.

Uh oh! This is not good.

Hyesung tried to blend in with the people there so that Eric couldn't see him.

'No, I don't. Why?'

'Nothing. Let's go eat! I'm hungry' Eric whined like a baby and together, they went to look for food.

Hyesung sighed as he cannot follow the guy anymore as he was with his friend. He continued his job and called Junjin and Dongwan as it was time to go home.

That night, Hyesung uploaded all his work into his laptop and when he looked at Eric's pictures, he saved it under the file named 'Private'. He never saved anyone's pictures in the file but that day, it was an exception.

(Few days later)

On weekends, Hyesung usually spend his time alone outside of house. He always go to the park, cafes, hills and bridges to get some inspirations for drawings. Apart from taking good pictures, Hyesung is talented in drawing. Today, he decided to do some sketches at the park.

As he was sketching, someone greeted him with such a friendly tone.

'Wah, that is so beautiful! You're good in drawing!' a random stranger praised.

When Hyesung looked up, his eyes went wide when he saw Eric who was grinning widely.

Hyesung didn't realised that he was blushing, 'I-I don't talk to strangers. Go away!' Hyesung tried to push him away.

'Hahaha, I never heard a teenage guy said like that. I bet that we're the same age. Btw, what's your name? My name is Eric Mun' Eric without shame took a seat next to Hyesung.

'Why would I tell you my name?' he frowned.

'I don't know. I just want to know your name' he said innocently.

'Hyesung. Now, could you please go away and leave me alone?'

'No, I want to see you draw. I like your drawing!'

'But I haven't completely done yet' he mumbled softly.

Hyesung tried to manage his cool and started continue sketching. But he always got distracted when he could felt Eric's breath on his skin. He took a glance at Eric and noticed that he was so close to him.

He's so cute up close.

He faked a cough and packed up his things. Then, he stood up and glared at Eric to hidden his blush and embarrassment.

'You're disturbing me. I'm leaving' he said and left.

He ignore Eric when he whined, 'Ehh?? Why?! Come back here!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since Hyesung knew where Eric studied at, he always use the long route to go back. He forced Junjin and Dongwan to follow him as a reason that he got bored of using the same route. Junjin and Dongwan are neighbours but they lived quite far from Hyesung that they needed to use train to go back. Luckily, they still passed by the train station when using the new route.

'From now on, let's use the long route'

'Eh? But, why?' Junjin asked with confusion.

'I thought you don't like to use it because we pass by Legend High' Dongwan added.

'It's because I got bored of the usual route. Plus, you guys usually send me home and now, let me send you guys home' Hyesung shrugged his shoulder and started walking using the new route.

'Wah, our Hyesung has gotten nicer these day' Dongwan put his hands around his neck.

'Yah, I'm always nice!' he somehow pouted.

'Aigoo, you look cute when you make that face hyung' Junjin teased.

'Shut up!' he hissed.

Hyesung was hoping that he could meet Eric again if he passed by his school but unfortunately, he didn't bumped into Eric at all. And it made Hyesung groaned in annoyance.

(That weekend)

After buying some grocery, Hyesung walked back home. One weird thing about Hyesung was wherever he went, he always brought his camera along.

Suddenly, a ball was coming towards him and he used his camera as a defence. As a result, his camera fell onto the ground and broke into pieces. His eyes went wide and in instantly, he was in a very very bad mood.

'Omg, I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!' a figure apologised.

When Hyesung was about to scold the guy, he halted when he recognised the figure.

'Yah, can't you see I was walking?!' Hyesung scolded.

'Eh?? It's you! The guy who was at the park last week!' he pointed his fingers at Hyesung.

'Yeah yeah, whatever! So, what are you going to do about my camera now?!' he dropped the introduction and went straight to the point.

Eric looked down and saw the broken pieces of the camera.

'Holy ! I am so sorry! I seriously didn't see you!' Eric apologised multiples of times.

Hyesung swore that he could melt when he saw Eric who was about to tear up.

'I don't care about your sorry. How are you going to pay for this? This is a limited edition you know' Hyesung glared and bent down to pick up the memory card.

'Uh... Uh...' Eric stuttered.

'You don't, right?!?! I knew it!' Hyesung scoffed angrily.

Eric sat on his knees in the middle of the road and begged Hyesung, 'Please forgive me! I'll do anything you want! Please!'

Hyesung raised his eyebrows, 'Anything?'

'Yes yes! Anything!'

'Ok, be my slave for a month and I'll let you go'

'A slave?'

Hyesung nodded, 'Yeah, you must do whatever I say for a month'

Eric was silent for awhile and then, he nodded slowly.

'Okay, I agree. Whatever that could make up for this' he said.

'Good then. What school are you from?' Hyesung asked although he knew.

'Legend High. You?'

'Shinhwa High. Since we're school neighbours, it's easier if I need you to make some errands for me. And, give me your phone'

'My phone?' Eric tilted his head cutely.

'Yes, your phone' Hyesung sighed in annoyance.

Eric slowly took out his phone and gave it to Hyesung. Seconds later, he gave it back to Eric.

'If I need anything, I'll just call you. If you don't pick up, I will increase your slave days by 1 day' Hyesung threatened.

'A-Alright, Hyesung' he nodded in understanding.

Hyesung blushed a bit when Eric first time said his name.

'Good. I'm going home now' Hyesung said and walked off.

'Don't you want me to send you home?' Eric suddenly asked.

Hyesung halted his steps and looked back, 'Be my slave starting next week'

To be extremely honestly, Hyesung made Eric to be his 'slave' because it was the only way to talk to Eric without looking so desperate. The broken camera was actually a normal and cheap camera. Matter in fact, he got the same one at home!

(First week)

'Junjin! Dongwan! Hurry up! I am hungry!' Hyesung said annoyed when he saw his two best friends were just starting to pack their stuffs.

'1 minute hyung!' Junjin said and quickly put all his books inside his bag. He knew how Hyesung hated waiting.

'I'm ready! Let's go!' Dongwan said and rushed towards Hyesung.

'Good! Let's go' Hyesung said and walked beside them.

'You're treating, right hyung' Junjin cheekily asked.

Hyesung sighed and nodded, 'Yes, it's my treat today'

'YASS!' Junjin and Dongwan said happily.

As Hyesung was walking, he saw a familiar figure in front of the gate.

'What are you doing here?' Hyesung asked.

'I'm here to serve you as my slave' Eric bowed politely.

Hyesung totally forgot about it.

'Perfect timing. We're going to go out to eat. So, you'll pay' Hyesung said shortly.

'But, before that...' Hyesung halted.

'Junjin, Dongwan, this is Eric. He's going to be my slave from now on'

'A what?' Junjin could believe his ears.

'My slave'

'What did he do?' Dongwan asked.

'He broke my camera'

'Wrong move, bro' Junjin and Dongwan patted Eric's shoulder as a sympathy.

'Enough with the introduction. Let's go eat now' Hyesung said and walked off.

(At the restaurant)

It annoyed Hyesung that Junjin and Dongwan talked to Eric as if they've been friends for years. While eating, he was just playing with his phone and ignoring Eric to act cool. But actually, he eavesdropped when Eric told Junjin and Dongwan about his life.

'So, you're from Legend High huh. How old are you?'

'19. Last year in school'

'Have you thought about what university you're going?'

'Korea National University of Arts'

It caught Hyesung's attention.

'In what? You don't look some artsy person'

'In musics, basically. How about you Hyesung?' Eric smiled at him.

Ugh, stop smiling!

Before Hyesung could reply him, Dongwan cut him off.

'Our Hyesung here wants to go to the same university. In photography and drawing!'

'I thought so too. My friends, Minwoo and Andy also want to go to the same university' he added.

Andy? That cute guy?

Obviously, Junjin and Dongwan would ask him about Eric's friends, so he quickly stood up and said, 'Let's go home now. I have homework to do. Eric, go pay'

'I guess you're right. It's getting late now. I'm going to pay at the counter' Eric excused himself.

'Wait, Eric! It's okay, we'll pay our own food'

'Eh, no it's okay. Hyesung already said to pay for everyone. Right Hyesung?' he smiled sweetly.

That moment, Hyesung's heart melted and felt that he was being a little bit mean to Eric.

'Just pay for mine. They have their own money' Hyesung shrugged his shoulder and waited outside the restaurant.

As they walking back home, Hyesung found out that Eric needed to take the train to go back home. Just like Dongwan and Junjin. That means that they have more time to spend with Eric.

'You're coming home with us, right Eric?' Junjin asked.

'Yes yes. I'll see you tomorrow, Hyesung' he cheekily waved goodbye.

'Yeah, see you' Hyesung said and waited for the three of them to go down the subway station.

Hyesung sighed, 'Why can't you live nearby?'