Chapter 9

Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah danced into her room and flopped onto her bed with a goofy grin on her face. She had spent her whole day with Kyungsoo, who had insisted on buying her dinner since she helped him find a venue for the talent show. Minah kicked her legs in excitement while thinking back to her day with Kyungsoo.

*Ding dong*

Minah bounced out of her bed to answer the door. "Baekhyun? What are you doing here?" Minah asked Baekhyun who was standing outside her door.

"Um. I just wanted to ask something," he said slowly.

"Yeah sure what's up," Minah said as she leaned against the door.

"Um you know when.... I mean how do you know.," Baekhyun stuttered mixing up his words," What I'm trying to ask is...UGH nevermind." With that Baekhyun quickly punched in his password and went into his house next door.

Minah, who was left alone had a confused face. "What's wrong with him." She just shrugged it off and went back inside.

Baekhyun on the other hand was in panic mode. "What the hell is wrong with me!! Eunji is just an ugly pig I hang out with," Baekhyun ranted as he paced around his apartment," Why did I even try asking Minah what's wrong with me? It's not like she would know. AJKFJDJSKDLSKSJAKSJALFJSO!!!!!!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at school Baekhyun did his best to avoid Eunji. He knew that the others were going to know something was up since his favorite past time was to annoy Eunji but he didn't care. Anything to stop the pounding in his heart that came about when he saw Eunji. On the way to lunch even Myungsoo came to ask him if he was okay. Baekhyun just brushed it off by saying he was just tired which seemed to convince Myungsoo for time being.However Jackson and Youngji also came up to him to ask. Baekhyun, however, could only notice how the two were extremely chummy with each other. When he mentioned it, the two gave shifty eyes at each other and scurried away.

Baekhyun sighed and continued on his way but saw Eunji heading out from the other side. They briefly met eyes but Baekhyun looked away first and hurried in the other direction.

Eunji, on the other hand, had also realized the strange behavior that Baekhyun was displayed. She made a confused face when Baekhyun suddenly turned around, avoiding her for the nth time that day. Eunji wanted to ask why he suddenly left her at Lotte World that past weekend. He hadn't been picking up or responding to any of her texts. Now he was even ignoring her at school. Eunji plo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter