Chapter 12

Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo was driving home still annoyed by Baekhyun's teasing when he noticed a familiar figure on the sidewalk. His body reacted before his brain could process what to do. He pulled over and rolled down his windows.

"Jiyeon!"

The said girl turned to see Myungsoo parked right next to her in his car. "Oh hi Myungsoo," Jiyeon said not knowing what else to say in the situation.

"Do you need a ride?" Myungsoo asked.

"Oh no it's fine. I can walk."

"Oh" Myungsoo said in a slightly dejected voice. Well I guess if she doesn't want me to oh well, Myungsoo thought. He opened his mouth to say bye. Apparently his mouth had a mind of its own.

"No I insist. You helped me big time in helping me pass my classes. I should pay you back someway. I'll drive you to your house afterschool when you need me to. Think of it as me paying you back."

What the hell Kim Myungsoo, Myungsoo thought to himself.

Jiyeon looked hesitantly at the car then at Myungsoo's expectant face. With one quick scan of her surrounding and making sure none of her schoolmates were around she climbed into the passenger seat of Myungsoo's car.

"Um so you can just go towards-"

"It's fine. I remember from last time," Myungsoo said making a turn. He then saw from the corner of his eyes looking at him and realized how creepy that sounded.

"I mean I dropped you off just last week so I still remembered," he blabbered," I have good memory..."

"You have good memory?"

"...Yeah."

"Then how come you can't memorize a couple of math equations," Jiyeon teasingly said.

"Hey! I'm pretty sure I've told you this before; I'm good at a lot of things but not school," Myungsoo said in a playful tone.

Jiyeon let out a small laugh making Myungsoo smile. 

 

Once at Jiyeon's house, Myungsoo walked Jiyeon to her door. "Uh so thanks for dropping me off," Jiyeon said looking at her welcome mat.

"No its cool. You helped me a lot with school stuff so I'll drive you when you need me to," Myungsoo said rubbing the back of his neck.

"No, seriously its-"

"Jiyeon? I thought I heard you out here." The door opened.

"Umma? You're home early," Jiyeon said surprised to her mom who was looking at Myungsoo.

"Who's this," Jiyeon's mom said.

"I'm Kim Myungsoo," Myungsoo said in a eloquent way surprising Jiyeon," Your daughter had tutored me for a while and I was just thanking her by giving her a ride."

"Kim Myungsoo. Well thank you for dropping off Jiyeon," Jiyeon's mom began. Jiyeon's eyes widened slightly knowing what her mom was going to ask.

"Umma, well Myungsoo's busy so we should go in," Jiyeon said while attempting to drag her mom inside.

"Jiyeon, sweetie, what are you doing," Jiyeon's mom said shaking off Jiyeon's grasp," Myungsoo, would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Oh um if its okay with Jiyeon," Myungsoo said hesitantly.

"I'm sure Jiyeon would be fine with it, am I right Jiyeon?" Jiyeon meekly nodded her head.

"Well," Jiyeon's mom said cheerily, "Why don't we all head in?" 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

 

Eunji wander into the practice room to sign up for a time to practice for the upcoming show.

"Oh hi Kyungsoo," she said to the boy managing the sign ups. "What days are available?"

Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter