Chapter 10

Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day at lunch, Myungsoo went into the lunch room looking for a specific person. He was too busy scanning the room he didn't notice Kyungsoo coming up to stand next to him.

"What are you looking for."

Myungsoo jumped a little," I'm just looking for Jiyeon. I need to show her something."

"Jiyeon?" Baekhyun said joining the conversation. He turned to Kyungsoo," Don't talk about Jiyeon around Myungsoo or else he'll all mad at you."

Myungsoo glared at Baekhyun. The latter hid behind Kyungsoo.

"Anyways, I think Jiyeon's still in the classroom. She's talking to the teacher but maybe-" Baekhyun stopped talking as Myungsoo heels and went in the direction of the classes.

"Wonder what's so urgent he needs to tell her now," Kyungsoo wondered as he watched Myungsoo's figure disappearing.

"Whatever. I'm not getting intl that," Baekhyun said patting Kyungsoo on the shoulder. 

Myungsoo quickly walked to the classroom while holding a piece of paper. He turned the corner to get to their classroom and bumped into Jiyeon...literally.

"Jiyeon!" Myungsoo exclaimed while helping her up from the floor then proceeding to help pick her stuff up,"Sorry."

"No its fine. It was an accident." Jiyeon said.

"So." The both of them said at the same time.

"You can go first," Myungsoo said.

"Ok. Well I just talked to the English teacher and he said you improved a lot so he told me to tell you that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter