Chapter 4

A different kind of love

Today, the weather was perfect for the surprised I had prepared for Yura. I was only asked her to be ready at noon to reach us time. For my part, I got up early to prepared snacks: kimbap. I put it in two plastic pots, one for her and one for me, and got into a backpack along with two bottles of orange juice, a fine blanket and two pairs of chopsticks. I put the backpack on my shoulders and left my room to meet her at the entrance of the building. I don’t need to say it was saturday, do I?

We didn’t have to wait long for a taxi to take us to our destination: Seoul Forest. A large park in Seongdong-gu; one of the many districts of Seoul.

It was our first date and I wanted it to be special, get away from the clichés of romantic dinners, besides I couldn’t afford to pay a reservation at one of those expensive restaurants that she used to go.

Go to the movie theater, watch movies in her room, go for an ice cream, go to a cafe... were also places that were out for our first date. Go to those places was something we had done several times since we became friends. I wanted our date was different from those typical outputs.

When we arrived I paid the amount that the taxi driver told me and we walked through the park until we found the perfect place: under the shade of a leafy tree. During that time she insisted on knowing what we would do, but I managed to evade your questions.

I left the bag on the grass near the tree trunk.

*Why you didn’t tell me we'd have a picnic?* She claimed me while I pulled the blanket and put it on the lawn.

*I wanted it to be a surprise* I smiled innocently. *Come* once placed the blanket I pulled her to sit down. * We have never done a picnic and I wanted to do something different for our first date* a slight blush appeared on my cheeks.

*But there is one problem...* She said in a serious tone, which made me worry. But before asking what was the problem she continued *I will not be able to kiss you*. By reflex, my gaze fixed on his lips and I could see her biting her lower lip.

I lost sense of time and everything that was happening around me until I felt his lips on my cheek. I brought my hand to my cheek trying to hide the blush that had become more intense because of her kiss, but what I couldn’t hide was the silly grin that my lips formed.

*I wouldn’t mind kissing you here* I said just to see her reaction. I did not care what people think about the relationship that we were starting, but it was different show it in public; I was not going to risk that Yura went through into an awkward situation just because someone didn’t like to see two girls kissing.

*You chose the place, now you won’t have kisses * she said to defend himself. I just let out a hearty laugh.

I took out the plastic pots where I put food and open it. I gave one to her and I was left one for myself. * So ... you liked my surprise or not? * I asked uncertainly. And how could I be, if I had planned this to make it perfect.

She nodded. * I would have liked us to do anything just because it was going to be with you *.

And before I knew it I was grinning like a fool and my cheeks had a slight pink hue. I didn’t know at what time I had begun to like Yura, but it made me so happy that my feelings were reciprocated. Being with her could make me forget everything and everyone. Her smile was the most beautiful thing my eyes have seen.

*Hyeri* was his voice that pulled me out of my thoughts.

*What happened?* I asked while starting to eat what I had prepared.

*Oppa said Ji Bin asked for your number and as he hadn’t he asked me if I could give him your number?*

*And you gave him my number? * I asked a little worried. I wouldn’t deny that Ji Bin had been such pleasant to me, but I had spent the whole party with him because I didn’t wanting to be alone in the middle of Yura and Jong Hyun.

She shook her head. *I said him I'd ask you first*

*In that case, tell him I told you I don’t want to Ji Bin have my number. Tell her I'm dating someone who is very jealous and don’t let me have friends * I said exaggerating that last part.

Yura frowned and gave me a slight push on the shoulder. *Ya!~ I never told you that you couldn’t have friends*

*But you won’t going to tell Jong Hyun that I’m dating you... would you? * I burst out laughing, which made her frowning her brow even more.

*Hyeri! I'm not playing. It's just that I saw how Ji Bin looked at you at the party... You need to be very stupid to not to realize that he liked you*

*You're worrying too much about something you don’t need* I stretched out my hand and put it on hers. *I’m only interest in you* I looked her in the eyes. I wanted that she believes me, but above all to trust me. *So can you stop jealous and tell Jong Hyun that you aren’t going to give him my number because my girl gets jealous* and then there was a silence a little uncomfortable. Sometimes I needed a filter in my mouth. *Better just tell him I don’t want to give Ji Bin my number* I released my hand and got a roll of kimbap into my mouth. If I kept eating I would stop talking nonsense like that.

She just nodded and with that we call off the issue of Ji Bin.

The rest of the evening happened quietly, like any other evening when we did something together. It seemed that nothing had changed between us, except now I didn’t care that I was discovered looking at longer than I should, blushing me because our hands touched, smiling foolishly for the simple fact that she was facing me.

We returned to the academy when the sun began to set. There were almost no girls in the halls, since most of them went with his family on weekends, so I dared to walk holding his hand while going to his room. And she didn’t say anything, unlike, she took my hand and didn’t let me go for an instant. I liked to hold his hand; I felt that our hands fit perfectly.

I released her hand only when we reached the door of his room.

*Thank you for this day*I gave a soft kiss on her cheek.

*It was a nice surprise* she turned his gaze to the doorknob as he put the key in this, but I still could see how her cheeks took a pink color. *Do you want to stay a while or have to go?* She asked me when she opened the door.

I thought a moment before answering, but just enough for me not sound so desperate * I thought you wouldn’t ask* I nodded.

She smiled, then entered the room. I followed her and closed the door behind me. And then, as the sound of the door closing was heard, I felt free. Free to take her wrist, make it turn around and circle her waist with my other arm. And before she could say something, I closed the space between our lips. It was a calm kiss, unhurried, but in which I  showed her how much I loved her. It was the second time we kissed, but this was the first time we did it for real. She returned my kiss and I hadn’t doubt that she also had feelings for me.

Feeling free was ironic because we were enclosed in the four walls of the room, but no one would be there within judge. It was like the whole world outside disappears and only she and I existed.

When I pulled away I was smiling just as I had done all day, but I didn’t mind looking silly in front of her. *Now I can say that our date couldn’t be better... I was dying to kiss you since this morning*

She bit her lower lip, but couldn’t suppress a smile. *I wondered how long it would take you to kiss me after we entered to the room*

I raised my eyebrows and laugh. She took my moment of distraction to escape from my arms and go to lie in bed. *So it was test?* I took off my backpack and left at the foot of his bed on the floor and then go to lie down on the bed next to her.

*And you passed successfully* both of us settled laying on a way to meet face to face.

*I hope you don’t used to make me pass that kind of tests* she shrugged innocently. That meant he would ignore what I asked.

I put my hand on his cheek and pulled his face close to mine until the space between our lips ceased to exist. Her lips were soft and seemed so delicate that I was very careful. I was becoming addicted to her lips with every passing second and I could not help it.


Author note: Sorry this took me so much time, but I've been bussy with school and work and social life and everithing... And this is short but I already working in the next chapter so you won't have to wait so long. Sorry >.<