Different worlds.

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo woke up like the usual. He got up from his bed and arranged it after. His mom always reminds him about how he must leave that to their maids but he still did not listen. Arranging your own bed will not cause him any trouble though. It is just a simple task and leaving it to be done by the maids is simply inappropriate for him.

 

 

After doing his morning routines, he arranged his uniform and looked at the tall mirror standing beside his desk.

 

 

It was covered with a cloth.

 

 

He does not need it anyways. He does not care about his appearance…ever. He continues to arrange his things and prepared himself to go downstairs to meet her mother and eat breakfast.

 

 

Then out of nowhere, he remembers Dara’s words to him. “We’re friends now!”

 

 

Why she suddenly entered my mind? He thought.

 

 

He sighed and looked at the calendar hanging on his bedroom’s wall. It was packed with schedules and different after-class activities. He wonder why even he has many things to do and have his focus on, he can’t forget that girl’s cheery appearance.

 

 

He touched the glossy paper of his calendar and let the touch caressed his fingers.

 

 

From now on, his mornings will not be normal again.

 

 

 

What a normal day.

 

Well, everybody thinks that.

 

 

“Alright! Let us make this day extraordinary!!” Dara stretched her arms and got up from her bed. She is a girl but it is not included on her morning routines to arrange her bed after she woke up. She wonders why the society expects girls to be always neat and appropriate and she believed that there’s no need to organize her bed because at the end of the day, she will jump into it and ruin it again. All those “firm and proper” expectations does not make any sense to her at all. She simply doesn’t care.

 

 

After taking a bath, brushing her teeth and changed her pajamas to her uniform, she looked at the little mirror sitting on her side desk. She frowned when she saw her face.

 

 

You’re looking thinner. Her boss’ comment echoed on her head.

 

 

“Nevermind.” She shrugged and put the mirror down, forgotten on her desk.

 

 

Before she leaves her room, she checked her alarm clock.

 

 

5:45 a.m

 

 

She laughs to herself thinking that her classmates and Minzy are probably still sleeping and snoring loudly at this time, enjoying their dreams while she need to get up this early. How she wish she can enjoy her dreams too.

 

 

Out of nowhere, she remembered those owl-liked eyes and again she burst out laughing like an idiot inside her room. Lucky for her that her neighbors do not hear her laughs or else they will think that they have a psycho for a neighbor.

 

 

She wiped the tears on her eyes. “That boy is so….interesting.” She thought.

 

 

She finally slings her back pack to her shoulder and stepped out of her room.

 

 

 

From now on, her mornings will be full of laughs.

 

 

 

It is not normal though.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo got down from the stairs and proceed to the dining room. Her mother is drinking her coffee while checking her laptop for her schedules greet him. She did not notice him before he cleared his throat.

 

 

“Oh, good morning dear.” She just gave him a glance and procced on checking her schedules again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter