the out of this world first meet

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My life could not be any different. It is like a broken record. It just repeats. Many people want to be in my shoes but they didn’t know how I wish to be in theirs. I want to be in a normal shoe. I want to have a normal life. I did not know that it is so difficult to have it.

 

 

For others, being normal is boring but for me being normal is everything.

 

 

Don’t get it wrong. I don’t have any mental disorder. I’m fine but like I said, my life is not the usual.

 

 

Ever since I was a child, it is my daily habit to look outside our car’s window and admire those children my age, playing and having fun together. I become happy too while watching them but the jealousy also hides on my little smiles. How I wish I can play and have fun too. How I wish I could be with them.

 

 

 

 

But one day, unfortunately..

 

 

Kyungsoo’s mom caught her son leaning his hands on the car’s window, his eyes are full of shine that she never see before but her amazement on his son’s sudden enthusiasm faded when she saw what he is looking at or maybe who he is looking at.

 

 

Kyungsoo is really astonished of what he is seeing. Those kids are having fun together on their way to their school. Kyungsoo wants to play too. Kyungsoo wants to have fun too.

 

 

“I want to laugh too.” He thought on his self.

 

 

“Kyungsoo, sit properly. You might fall.” His ever strict mother who did not even bother to look at him because she is busy applying her make-up, ordered him.

 

 

“Mom?” He obeyed his mom and seat like he always do.

 

 

“What?” She still did not turn her gaze to him.

 

 

“C-can I play with them?” He pointed to those kids earlier.

 

 

“No.” She simply answered.

 

 

“W-why?” He clamped his hands together, preventing the tears to drop because of the sudden rejection. “Why I can’t be like them?”

 

 

He saw Mr. Kang, their personal driver, looked at him through the rear view mirror with sad eyes. He is somehow glad that someone understands.

 

 

His mom put her make-up back on her bag and looked at him with her usual stoic face. “You are not like them. You’re on a much different level.” Then she turned her gaze back to the front.

 

 

“do not ever talk to those kind of people.” She crossed her arms.

 

 

 

“They are dirty.”

 

 

Kyungsoo’s little flashbacks were interrupted when a soccer ball landed straight on his face. He absolutely doesn’t have an idea why he loves spending his time studying in the soccer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter