Are you really okay?

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo go back to his self when he noticed Dara’s hand waving in front of him.

 

 

“Yoohoo, earth to Mr. Croo..” she continuously said.

 

 

“M-Mr. Croo?” He softly said because he has no idea who is she talking to. Wo is that Mr. Croo? It is not even his name.

 

 

“I asked what your name is but you did not answer so I decided to call you Mr. Croo.” She proudly crossed her arms and gave him the most beautiful eye smile that makes Kyungsoo did not answer again but instead looked down with an obvious curiosity written on his face.

 

 

“Are you wondering why I called you Mr. Croo?’’ Still, Kyungsoo did not answer.

 

 

“Of course you will wonder!”  Dara mentally and physically slapped herself. She let out an awkward laugh. How could she show her weird.. err.. her super weird personality at this time. But still, Kyungsoo did not respond and just blink his eyes towards the girl in front of him.

 

 

“You know what is an owl right?” She asked while she grabbed a chair and sit beside his bed. Kyungsoo just simply nod.

 

 

“Well..you..know..the owl sounds.” She face-palmed herself. “They go croo-croo..”

 

 

“W-What??” Kyungsoo’s mouth gaped.

 

 

“You look like an owl for me!” She shouted in amusement. “All those big eyes of yours remind me of an owl!” She put her fingers on her eyes to make it wider and look bigger, copying Kyungsoo’s eyes.

 

 

This girl is creepy. Someone save me. Kyungsoo thought.

 

 

“Yes. I’m creepy. I’m weird. Don’t worry, I get that a lot.” She looked away and another awkward laugh from her.

 

 

How can she read my mind? Kyungsoo’s owl-like eyes (as said by dara) grew even bigger.

 

 

“No. I don’t have the super power to read minds. Realizing your thoughts, is not exactly brain surgery.” She smiled at him again.

 

 

“So we’re friends now?” Dara extended her hand on him but Kyungsoo remains glued on the clinic bed.

 

 

“We’re friends now, Mr. Croo.” Dara grabbed his hand and force him to have a handshake with her like they are closing a business meeting. The school nurse came and ordered Dara to get back to her class while the nurse required Kyunsoo to stay in the clinic until the classes dismissal came.

 

 

“Bye bye Mr. Croo! See you soon!” She cheerfully waved her hand at him and exited the clinic.

 

 

 

 

Unknowingly, Kyungsoo’s lips streteched and formed into a smile.

 

 

Kyungsoo got home in peace. Luckily, his mom has a meeting today so she will not notice the Band-Aid on his nose. If that happens, he must ready himself to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter