rose

b&w

"You know, Yeol, you should find a job now." Chindi said out of nowhere.

I sighed, "We're rich, Chindi, I don't have to work for money." 

Yes, we're rich. Our parents own a company and Chindi and I are the heirs. 

"Work at our company, dad called me last night." 

"What did he say?" I asked.

She sighed too, "He is asking me to force you to work at our company, he's been very busy these days, he needs help."

"But, Chindi." 

"What's the problem?"

"Chindi, I don't want to work." I said honestly.

"You should learn how so socialize too, bro. You can't hang out with me only." Yeah, I don't have many friends. I only have her and my cousins. What's the point of having friends? They'll just leave you anyway. 

"Fine." 

"Thanks, bro! Wait, I'll call dad to tell him the good news." She said and stood up from the couch. I went to the kitchen to look for some food, but there is something that caught my attention.

A picture of a boy sticked on Chindi's refrigerator. It looks like a ref magnet, but who's this? 

"Chanyeol what are you doing!" Chindi shouted when she saw me touching the picture.

"Who's this guy?" I asked her.

"My college bestfriend, Byun Baekhyun. And, btw, speaking of Baek, he's coming over later. Wanna join us?" 

"Join you to what?" 

"Movie marathon, and popcorn!" She laughed. 

I smiled and nodded, "Okay." 

I said goodbye to Chindi and went back to my apartment to find better clothes to wear for later's movie marathon, I need to look presentable tho.

I found the right clothes to wear and felt sleepy so I just slept and waited for Chindi to text me.

After a few hours, my phone chimed. 

Baekhyun is here. Bring your own food. 

That was Chindi's text. I wore my clothes and immediately went to Chindi's unit. 

"Hi! You must be Chindi's brother." The guy cheerfully said, "And you must be Baekhyun?" I asked. 

"Yes, Im Baekhyun. Nice to meet you." He smiled, "Nice to meet you too." I returned a smile. 

I sat on the couch facing the television when Chindi got out from the kitchen. "Oh, Chanyeol. You're here." 

I nodded and started eating my own food. "I prepared this." She softly said while presenting the popcorn. 

"Woah, Chindi!" Baekhyun said, surprised. "Haha, so yeah, do you already know each other?" The guy shook his head, what the heck? He talked to me earlier! 

"Okay, so Chanyeol, this is Baekhyun, and Baek, this is Chanyeol." 

"Okay, okay. What movie will we watch?" Baek asked and I answered, "Fifty shades of grey." 

He and Chindi looked surprised. "Are you serious?" Baekhyun asked. "Kinda." I replied. 

But Chindi said that we aren't supposed to watch things like that so we ended up watching Frozen. 

It was not that boring since Baekhyun kept on talking and imitating the characters, he sounds so funny. 

"Baekhyun, imitate Olaf." Chindi said, and then Baekhyun imitated olaf. "Hi Im Olaf and I like warm hugs!" We ended up laughing loudly and eating popcorn. 

"Hey, guys. It's already 10pm, I need to go home." He said, and I looked at the clock, yeah. It's already 10pm. Time flies so fast when you're having fun. 

"Bye Baek!" Me and Chindi said, then Baekhyun went out. 

"Yeol, wanna sleep here?" Chindi said, and I nodded. "Sure." 

Chindi prepared the blanket and the pillows that I'm gonna use. "Thanks." 

"No problem, bro." 

When the clocked ticked 11pm, I went to Chindi's room and lied down. 

"Goodnight." She said, smiling. "Goodnight too." 

15 minutes had already passed and I still can't sleep. "Chindi?" I whispered.

She isn't answering so I just closed my mouth and shut up. I think I should sleep now.

 

xx

 

"Goodmorning, Chindi." I greeted her as I walked out of the guest room.

She looked at me and smiled, "Good morning, bro." 

I told her that I will be going to our dad's office to tell him that I'm gonna start working there on Monday. "Okay, Chanyeol-ah." I went back to my apartment and showered, then wore formal clothes. 

I was walking on the streets when I saw Baekhyun waiting at the bus stop. He waved at me so I waved back, "Hi Channie!" he shouted from the other side of the road, "Hi Baek!" I shouted back. 

He rode a bus and waved goodbye to me again with a smile on his face. While I was on my way to dad's office, I saw a flower shop near the restaurant, so I went there to buy a bouquet of flowers for my mom. 

"One bouquet of red roses, please." I told the vendor. "3500 won, sir." I gave her the money, got my roses and continued walking. 

It was windy, and a piece of dust entered my eye. I blinked. *blink, blink* And when I opened my eyes, I saw the color of the rose Im holding. I saw it. Color red. I blinked again to see if it's true, that I can already see its true color, and yes. It's red. 

 

 

A/N: Hi v'ryone! Yesterday I accidentally published this chapter even tho it's not yet done :(( Im sorry. Please re-read this ;; Don't forget to upvote and comment ^^ I need feedbacks. ;--)