brotherly love

b&w

"Look at them! They look so cute together!" The couple in front of us said, they must be referring to us, siblings.

"Excuse me?" Chindi said with a y tone.

WHY IS CHINDI LIKE THIS. SHE DOESN'T GET SHY AROUND PEOPLE ;; 

"Um, yes?" The girl said.

"Are you talking about us?" Then Chindi pointed to me. 

"Yes! You two look so good together." The girl said, again.

"But, we're not a couple. He's my brother." 

"We're sorry." The girl's boyfriend apologized to us. 

"It's okay, tho." We are kinda used to it, because everytime we go out together, some people think of us as a couple, maybe because we don't look like siblings, and we don't look like each other. 

 

We continued walking.

"Chanyeol-ah." Chindi whispered.

"Yea?" I answered.

"Err.. do you have a girlfriend?" She asked out of nowhere.

"Don't have time for that ." I answered, pretending that I'm cool. 

"Are you gay?" 

"Seriously?" I said.

"Nevermind." 

 And after a long walk, we finally reached the eye clinic. 

There were so many people so we just sat on the couch and waited for our turn. 

"Unnie, what happened to your eyes?" The girl beside me said, I didn't answer, she's not talking to me, anyway.

"Unnie?" She tapped my arm. 

"Are you talking to me?" I asked her. 

"Yes, unnie. What happened to your eyes?" She asked me.

"Im a boy. The problem is, I see things in black and white. No other colors." I explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry oppa. You're lucky." I became curious because of what she said. 

"Why am I lucky?" I asked her, curious. 

"Because you still see things even it's black and white, look at me, Im blind. I don't see anything." Then, her voice started so sound sad. 

"Don't worry, baby girl. I hope that the doctor could cure your eyes. You should see how handsome I am." I joked.

"Thank you, oppa." She smiled, and then looked away. 

After a few more minutes of waiting, the doctor finally called us. 

"Next patient please?" The nurse said.

Chindi and I stood up and went to the room.

"How may I help you, sir?" The doctor asked me.

"Um, I see all things in black and white. It just happened earlier." I said softly.

"What do you mean by that?" The doctor looks puzzled, confused.

"I bumped into my glass earlier and when it fell to the ground, everything turned into black and white." I explained.

"I never heard of that case since I became an eye doctor." 

"But come here, position your eyes here." The doctor asked me to position my eyes near the machine in front of us, so I did. 

"What do you see?" Chindi asked me. 

"Still the same, black and white." I answered.

The doctor looked at the machine's screen and said, "Everything seems to be okay. I see no problem with your eyes, are you sure you're not kidding?" 

"Im not kidding. Im serious." I said, I felt a little bit irritated. 

"Im sorry, sir. But as I can see, there are no problems. Not even a single one." 

"It's okay, thanks." I said coldly.

"Thanks doc! Bye." Chindi said. 

The doctor didn't find any problem, but what is happening to me? What does this mean? 

 

A/N: Chapter two! *throws confettis* Hope you liked it :)) I need feedbacks so please upvote and comment ;; Thanks, guys! Btw, Chindi is Park Yoora, Chanyeol's real sister.

And uhm, Baekhyun will appear on the next chapter! Please subscribe :(( BYEEEE! THANKS <3 *throws hearteus*