b&w

b&w

I wake up. I checked my phone, to see if there's a text or a missed call, but there was nothing. 

I felt hungry, so I went to the kitchen to cook my own food for breakfast. 

*phone rings*

I ran to my room, oh . Where did I put my phone again? 

It's still ringing and the sound is like, coming from the bathroom. So I went there to find my phone, and I found it. 

I answered the call. 

"Hello?" The person from the other line said, his voice sounds familiar. 

"Is this Park Chanyeol?" He said, again. 

"Yes Im Chanyeol, who's this?" I answered, but he dropped the call. 

What was that for? 

I didn't mind it and just went back to the kitchen to continue preparing my breakfast. 

While I was getting the plate, I bumped the glass in front of me and it broke into pieces. After that, something unexpected happened. 

 

Everything turned into black and white.

 

I don't know if it's just me or my eyes. But I can't see any other colors. Just black and white.

Then suddenly, someone knocked on my apartment's door.

I slowly opened my apartment's door and saw Chindi, my sister.

"Chindi! What are you seeing?" I asked her, and held her hands.

"You.. and your apartment's living room, why?" Chindi answered, looking puzzled.

"I mean, what colors do you see?" I asked her again, Im starting to be scared.

"Red, yellow, blue, orange, black, peach.. Ugh! There's so many! Why are you asking me those questions anyway?" Chindi said in a high tone. She must've been curious.

"Chindi.. Im only seeing black and white."

"What do you mean by that, silly?" 

"I don't know how to explain this, Chindi. While I was getting a plate in my cabinet, I accidentally bumped into my glass and it fell. When it fell, everything turned into black and white. Literally." I explained.

"Are you sure? Are you kidding?" Chindi asked, laughing slightly. 

"Im sure Chindi. Stop laughing, it's not even funny." 

"You look scared." 

"It's because Im really scared. I dont want to see all things in black and white for my entire life." 

"Want me to accompany you to the eye clinic?" Chindi said in a concerned tone.

"But you have classes today right?" I asked her. 

"Absent, maybe? For my little bro." Chindi caressed my hair. 

"Shut up." 

I told Chindi to go back to her apartment, because she said that she just visited me to ask for some food. 

And now, Im all alone. Seeing all things in black and white. What is happening to me? 

 

I checked my phone again, still black and white. I dont have anything to do so I just went to my bed and slept. 

Maybe, after I woke up, things will be back to normal. 

*Phone rings*

The loud sound of my phone woke me up. Someone is calling, I looked at the caller ID and saw Chindi noona's name. 

"Hello?" I answered the call.

"Chanyeol-ya. Get ready now, we'll go to the eye clinic." She said from the other line.

"Okay, bye." I took a quick shower then changed my clothes into a more presentable one and went to my noona's apartment, which is only located downstairs. 

"Chindi!" I called. I never called her 'noona' or 'chindi-noona' since our is just too small, like, she's just 3 months older than me.

"Yeol, Im still taking a shower, wait for me." Chindi said, she's inside the bathroom, but her towel is here, on the couch.

"Chindi! Looks like you forgot something to bring with you, haha!" I said, while slightly laughing.

"What is it?" Chindi asked.

"Something that is used for drying your skin after a quick shower!" I shouted from the living room, teasing chindi.

"Aha! My towel! C'mere give it to me!"

"I won't! Haha, poor you."

"CHANYEOL-AH!" She shouted in an angry tone.

"Haha okay, okay calm down sis." I got her towel and gave it to her. With closed eyes.

"Good." 

Chindi got out of the bathroom and went to her bedroom to dress up.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"Wait, yeol! Be patient." She shouted back.

"What's taking you so long?" 

"Make-up, err." 

After a few more minutes, Chindi finished her make up and got out of her room.

"Let's go?"

"C'mon."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi everyone! Thanks for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it. :)) If you found some grammatical errors, Im sorry! Im not that good in english :(( But please comment or vote! I need feedbacks! Once again, thank you! :---)