The Shock

Back to the Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

you’s pov

 

After the project Wooyoung and I would still meet up with each other, together with Gemma and Darian for our lunch breaks. Wooyoung kept quiet during my posse’s very loud conversations. We were truly a rowdy bunch… excluding Wooyoung.

 

The normal routine at lunch everyday would be Gemma and Darian arguing, Wooyoung and me being entertained by them and eating our lunches quietly. Every day before class I’d meet up with Wooyoung to walk to travel to school together.

 

Because he was a foreigner I wanted to make him feel at home. I took a Korean elective in NTU so I’d be able to speak to him in his native language. I thought it was the least I could I could do since he’s a foreigner and I did want to make him feel welcomed in Singapore. Besides learning languages for me was a piece of cake, or at least I thought it was.

 

As days turn to weeks, as weeks turned to months.

 

I wasn’t the only one learning a new language in order to communicate. Also for some reason, Wooyoung kept sticking by me, not that I hated it though. In fact I preferred his company to Gemma and Darian sometimes. SHHHHHH DON’T TELL THEM, THEY’D KILL ME!

 

 

One of the days during that time I was rummaging through Wooyoung’s bag to pass him his Ipod, I noticed that there was an English dictionary in his bag! No wonder he started understanding my friends and I, when we started talking and he even joined in some of our conversations. Of course my friends and I helped him with his broken English and he’s always used his command of English to make us all laugh. His sense of humor never fails to send us all into stitches after laugh so hard!!!

 

Our friendship grew to the point where we loved spending every second together, all four of us. Wooyoung would partner with me every time either of us needed a partner. And Gemma and Darian would partner with each other even though they hated each other’s guts. As we started conversing with each other in our native language, Wooyoung and I would tell each other everything and anything in our lives that were interesting and I guess you could call us BFFs though that’s a girly term for best friends!

 

Haha! yes Wooyoung became my 3rd best friend whom I could trust and confide in! I noticed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter