Hate #1

Always Remember, Fish Brain...

I hate the fact that he's the one my brain decided on. 

Why him? Why stupid fish brain? Why did you betray me like this brain? You know he's totally out of your league. You know the famous Lee Eunhyuk, a varsity basketball player and renown jock, will not like a person such as Lee Donghae, the not-ugly nerd. 

I don't even know when my brain went ahead and made life decisions for me without my permission. Did you know how much sleep deprivation this silly little crush has caused me? 

Let me start from the beginning: junior year AP calc class. 

I was perfectly happy being single and ready to mingle when I walked into the AP calc classroom that September day. Bam! There he was! All cute and hot and hair styled and bro tank and everything! At that time, my brain was being semi logical. 

"Hmm," thought my fish brain, "a jock is in an AP class. Well, more eye candy for me!" 

Nothing really happened the first few months. I just occasionally found my eyes wandering to his face and his chiseled jaw line and his beautiful dreamy eyes... Maybe something did happen, but I didn't notice it until I was under full crush mode. All of a sudden, all I could think about was how I don't see him with a girl attached to his arms, how his social media also do not display a girlfriend, and how he always looks me in the eye when I talk to him...

Stupid stupid fish brain fell for the same old dreamy eye thing. 

So stereotypical.