Chapter 4

Markson + 1

Jackson: 

Mark: 

Ashley Yeon-Soo: 

 

Jackson's pressed against Ashley's thigh and she was writhing to align herself and atleast beg him to fill her tight , physically. She blamed Mark for his distraction and decided she would take matters into her own hands... or well mouth.  Thurning slightly, she curved enought to take Mark's into . She heard Jackson's and Mark's kiss break apart.

"!" Mark groaned. He his hips foreward as the warmth af Ashley's mouth and her playful tongue brought him under a haze of lust and need.

Ashley moaned against Mark's as Jackson finally gave her what she wanted and his entire into her. Jackson held onto the top  of her thigh as he began ing her with a perfect rhythm. Ashley was having a hard time focusing on the she was trying so hard to perform perfectly. It wt didn't help when Mark began to knead her right . She felt her begin to coil in the lowest part of her abdomen and began to arch her back off the mattress.

She tore from Mark's and took him back into her hand as the litiny of pleeas and moans began to trickle out of . 

"I can't! Oh my god! I'm so close... Please, I am gonna !!!" Ashley shouted not caring who became responsible for her . 

Mark's hand joined hers in storcking his until he bent over in ectasy and released his all over Ashley's shoulder and part of her chest.

In seeing the sephoric display, Jackson shot his load as well, coating Ashley's sugar walls in one last powerful . He became still as he felt her milk his . He leaned over and bit her shoulder opposite the one Mark had dirtied and gave Ashley the final push she neede for her to coat his . Her hips bucked up in ectasy as she buried him farther in her than he already was.

When she was finally done and had stilled back against the mattress, Mark and Jackson followed suit. The 3 of them stared up at the cieling in surprise. That was the most amazing any of them ever had. It was certainly the most stimulating ual experience Ashley ever had. They continued to lay there as they collectively tried to catch their breath and recover.

Simlutaneously, Mark and Jackson turned towards her and each wrapped one arm across her stomach and Ashley laid there idly held both of their hands as she threaded their fingers together.

The room stayed quiet as the 3 of them ejoyed their sated states. They all fell asleep with a smile plastered on there faces. They knew that they were going to have many more encounters like this. I mean who could resist? What more could a girl want than 2 hot men making love to you and ing your senseless?

 

THE END!!!!!!!!

 

Bonus Markson 

 

 

and the last two: