Chapter 1

Markson + 1

Jackson was sitting next to Mark. Jackson was such a spazz. They had just finished filming After School Club: After Show and were on their way home. Filming had been fustrating yet fun. Jackson had tried to make the show all about him. Every time Eric Nam would ask Mark a question, he would try to bring the conversation back to miself. Jackson was alwayslike that though. Every one was used to his personality. And for some reason it just seemed to turn on Mark more. 

Jackson and Mark had been daiting for a couple of months now. They were both biual and would not only have with each other, sometimes they would go to a bar and bring a random girl home to join them in their capades. That's what would happen tonight.

All their band members, family, friends, co-workers, and manager knew about them and their wild nights and y threesomes. No one judged them. They were so open about it and no one cared enough even if people did judge them. They were who they were and no could change them. No one dared tried to. 

They had their limo stop at the club nearest to their house.  The club was called Sweet and Sour. It was a bright and vibrant club. The music wqas loud and dancing bodies littered the floor. It was very packed tonight. 2 pm's song Go Crazy was playing and mostly every one was dancing. They liked this club mainly because it was only a couple of bolcks away from their house. 

 

 

The other GOT7 members lived in an apartment near the JYP entertainment building. Only Jackson and Mark were allowed to live in their own house. They had asked their agency to move into this house so they wouldn't bother the other boys and for the privacy. Their manager understood their situation and allowed it. It was was well hidden. None of their fans knew where it was, so one ever bothered them. No one would ever see the many women they have brought home either.

Jackson was wearing a black snap-back hat, black skinny-jeans, black t--shirt that was so tight you could see his well-toned body through his shirt, and black converse. Mark was wearing the exact same thing except for every thing was in white. They had this ying-yang look going on, like they were each others night in day. They had very different personalities. Jackson was loud, childish, and spazztic. Howver, he could be mature and mysterious if he wanted to be. Mark was dark, and mysterious and fun loving. Yet he could be childish  and immatureat times too. They completed each other and brought out the best in each other and themselves. They were a perfect couple.